Thread: help hacking new xbox

Thanks

Us help hacking new xbox

Hi,

I am new to the community and i just got a new xbox 360. its the 250gb one. and iwas wondering if there was a way to hack it using a usb drive or something. sorry if this has already been answered but i couldnt find it elsewhere in the community.

thanks in advamce

All-Around OK Guy
    Thanks
    All you can do is flash the drive to play back-ups. No usb solution for you. Get the correct tools, and it's a cake-walk...

~ WiiHacks VIP ~
    ***** Supporter
    Thanks
    No more cake walking on the slims espec for noobs,plus its just been said by the cfw creator that even the new 1.91 cfw ain't xbl safe and is working on 1.92.So i suggest you leave things a while or buy a cheap fat 360 to learn to flash on then have a look at what it now takes to flash a slim and with the new dash they are going to release i'd personally leave a nice new 250 slim as it is.PM sent to you.

Thanks

thankyou

Thanks a lot for the suggestions and answers! Ill just wait until they come out with a usb mod.

~ WiiHacks VIP ~
    ***** Supporter
    Thanks
    Never going to be a usb mod.If you want to get a modded console as i said just buy a cheap fat and flash it yourself or get it flashed by someone who'll do it for cheap as most take 5 mins tops to flash once you know what your doing,and i think 10 for 5 mins work is decent enough.