Thread: LT 1.91 Tested and ready for release

~ WiiHacks VIP ~
    ***** Supporter
    Thanks

LT 1.91 Tested and ready for download

C4EVA has now come along with 1.91 fw which enables you to play ap 25 games or 26 as there becoming known as,without having to reburn the games again for the 3rd/4th time.If your not really intrested in any ap 25 games then i'd say leave this fw update and wait for lt 2.0.

(edit) as i mentioned above before this update was released,it was supposed to be possible to play your ap 25 games without repatching,but now it seems that you need to do this again,so if you put any ap 25 game in and it does not play within 1 min at most,then you are going to have to re-patch with abgx 1.0.5 and reburn again with imgburn or clone cd or whatever iso burning software you usually use.Rip the iso off the disc with imgburn,then re-patch,then reburn with imgburn onto another new disc (for the 4th time) click 'Autofix tab' in abgx,and set it to level 3 if not already at that.

At last the new 1.91 fw's for all drives has been released,along with a new tutorial which is completly fool proof stuff and more info for the x360usb pro is included.And lastly a new jungleflasher 1.86,but i am assuming that its aimed mainly for usbpro users and for the new slim drive unlocking methods.I would stay at 1.84 if on a fat 360 as everythings the same as usual for fats,but the choice is up to you. Anyway all is below for download.
    NOTE: AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE (13146) ALL PHAT LITEONS ARE NOW STOCK 02510 FW. LTPlus-025v1.91 is the firmware you want to use if you're on a Phat Liteon.

Spoiler

Last edited by skagg; 08-14-2011 at 01:09 PM. Reason: thread update

2. 4 Users Say Thank You to skagg For This Useful Post

Call Of Duty Expert

Thanks
    Wow! I have been a member of WiiHacks for quite a while and I had no idea there XBOX 360 stuff here as well. Nice! I am an avid 360 drive flasher as well.

Thanks
    i have a hitachi 1.9 drive. Is it work to upgrade

Call Of Duty Expert

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrodox View Post
    i have a hitachi 1.9 drive. Is it work to upgrade
    I think Hitachi firmware stopped at LT+ 1.1. I haven't flashed a Hitachi in a while. It you're asking if it's safe to update due to the new dashboard, then I'll say what I always say. Nobody knows for sure if Microsoft is reading the firmware when they do these updates. For this reason, always flash your drive to stock firmware before updating. Then flash it back to the custom firmware when all updates are complete.