Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All you need for a 360 slim mod

~ WiiHacks VIP ~
    ***** Supporter
    Thanks

All you need for a 360 slim mod

Heres everything you need to flash your slim 360 as long as its got 9504 fw (look for orange sticker on LH side of the 360 behind the grill on the drive) this is not a definitive proof of 9504,but its about 80% that it'll be 9504.(9504 cutoff date about sept 2010)

Included is JF tutorial-JF 1.81 app-9504 lt+ fw-and a nice completely noob proof vid made by some guy (cheers mate).
    Anyway its everything u'll need to have your slim sorted once u get the case open.

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sflo14uhtjn2too
    Thankyou to c4eva/JF team/and some guy.

Opening up the 360 is the definitive way to know what drive you have,but the sticker colour gives u a rough idea of if its really worth opening it up or not.If its a yellow sticker,then u have a 99% chance its a 0225 fw drive.

You can use a usb360 pro, or a via card VT6421A (remember to disable via drivers once installed,and to use rear sata connection on card not the front) but u could if u had no cash at all but had sata connections on pc and compatable chipset,use a sata from pc to xbox drive, and power cable from xbox to drive to power it, so it could cost u nothing.I just happen to have the ck3 pro and the probe, the pro seems to be a very good tool as is the lizard which is even more noob freindly.

----EDIT--- Seems that there may be a problem with some 9504 drives having a disc eject or & no dvd error after flashing,well this is what has supposed to have been suggested.

Code:
    You should disconnect the ribbon cable from the laser before flashing the slims, as it burns the laser out in some, resulting in the open tray error.
    via compatable chipsets

Spoiler

This is for people wanting to flash their 360 fats/slims with a usbpro.The link is for the jf tutorials for all drives.

Spoofing drives info

Spoiler

These are the usb drivers u will need if using the usbpro along with a ck3 (only for XP and Vista) not sure if dedicated drivers are needed for Win 7,if so these will be added shortly.

If u have a lower cfw in your 360 at the moment than lt or lt+/1.1 and want to play non ap.25 games,u must first update to the No 2 kinnect dash release which is 12625 (no higher) and then wave patch your iso before burning.With this you cannot play these on xbl and for obvious reasons will not be verifed in abgx 1.05

PPF-O-MATIC 3 (Wave patcher)
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?07qvnwqvz1kuhvm
    Use this app to verify your iso before burning to disc,all should come back green once finished and verified successful and ok,you can then burn and play on xbl.

ABGX 1.05
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?k05gjvz58c5l3ar
    News that the impending release of the 0225 Liteon drives and hitachi slim drives cfw that has been fully tested and is near completion is good news and,but it still does not cover xdg3 games or ap.25 protection.There will first be a release of 1.9 which will hopefully make it xbl safe again,then lt+2.0 will eventually be released that should cover all the above,but 0225 and hitachi drives will need an addon to enable their drives to be written to and this will come at a price ($20 for solderers and $75 for clip in)
    Seems again that M$ are again losing the battle with the 360 cfw creators.As soon as the cfw is released i will post tuts and links to all thats needed.
    Also a standalone prog for the Lizard is out and with a Lizard and new external molex box,u can flash any 360 real soon with just 2 small boxes in your pocket,how long this will be needed once the xkey and xode is released is yet to be seen,but for now u can flash on the go within 5 mins of seeing a 360.

AIO-FLASH-RIP-BURN
    These fw files and apps are mainly for people wanting to have a go at flashing some now very cheap samsung drives with Kreon fw which will enable you to rip your original 360 games and then burn to disc.Perfect if you got slow download speeds or on a capped download limit or u just got an old sammy drive hanging around that you want to put to use to keep your original 360 games in pristine condition.
    Samsung drives are SH-DI62C---SH-D162A---SH-D162D---SH-D163B.
    This is for people who do not play online,as it cannot be verified in abgx. Included in the rar file is all fw's for the above drives,the flashing app,the ripping app,and imgburn to burn to disc,and a nice little pic guide for you to see how to flash Kreon to your cheap sammy drive.

Lets just wait tll lt+2 and xkey and xode is relesed,then we'll all know where we stand.

Spoiler

This update will now make it as safe as it can be to now go back onto xbl,this will also let you play your ap.25 games again,but they need to be re burnt again after running the iso through abgx 1.0.5.Also xdg3 games (orig) will run on this fw but not backups,that will or hopefully be included in the release of lt 2.0.

LT 1.9 FW AND STOCK FW FOR ALL FAT 360'S
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?qu13kmbgz6du076
    JUNGLEFLASHER 1.84
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?um1c2if1jmsi194
    1. Dummy as source, OFW as target, spoof, flash.
    2. Update.
    3. Dummy as Source, 1.9 as target, spoof, flash.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New LT+1.91 with new jf and jf tut

At last the new 1.91 fw's for all drives has been released,along with a new tutorial which is completly fool proof stuff and more info for
    the x360usb pro is included.And lastly a new jungleflasher 1.86,but i am assuming that its aimed mainly for usbpro users and for the new slim drive unlocking methods.I would stay at 1.84 if on a fat 360 as everythings the same as usual for fats,but the choice is up to you.
    Anyway all is below for download.

NOTE: AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE (13146) ALL PHAT LITEONS ARE NOW STOCK 02510 FW.

LTPlus-025v1.91 is the firmware you want to use if you're on a Phat Liteon.

Spoiler

new Xtreme LT2 AND RIPPING FW.

Jungleflasher 1.88 recommended to use to flash to lt2 max

New instructions for burning xgd3 games using imgburn

Spoiler

Last edited by skagg; 10-02-2011 at 02:49 PM.

2. 4 Users Say Thank You to skagg For This Useful Post

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,774 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I may need that video lol

Cheers for the up...

The only real way to check is to open her up.

also if you dont want the problem of taking the pc apart to connect the drive then you can use one of these. Not cheap but http://www.modtraders.co.uk/x360usbpro.html
    Last edited by narse1979; 04-13-2011 at 12:49 AM.

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    http://youtu.be/Z6htN8rz5_Y

A video on how to take the slim apart - Be careful it can be tricky.

Thanks to WixnotxProduct for the video

Thanks
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I broke the snaps on one...

be very careful.....

Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here

[/spoiler]

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shift_Lock View Post
    I broke the snaps on one...

be very careful.....
    Dufus lol

I opened mine up this morning and found I had the 0225 drive in it god dam it. Why me.....
    Does anyone know of a fan mod for the slim to keep it cooler?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    you shouldnt need one.. mine runs all day and doesnt overheat..

[/spoiler]

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Thats not the point I want one lol

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    :\

you just wanna mod something lol!

[/spoiler]

Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yarp lol... My other half moaned at me because I took it apart ffs. It goes together easier than it comes apart.

Was you drive fw 9504?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I didnt take MINE apart.. lol.. it was a buddies.

and no....... it wasnt.. so I broke 2 snaps for nothin....

[/spoiler]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast