Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bulletstorm dash update needed to play

Thanks

Question bulletstorm dash update needed to play

hi i just got a backup copy of bulletstorm is it safe to run the dash update or will it make it so all my backed up games no longer work?

(i have a flashed drive with LT+)

i am able to run ap2.5 games like ac brother hood and need 4 speed with no problems

plz get back to me asap thanks

WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 3,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    "Have gotten," or created from your original disc? While I primarily focus myself on the Wii prominently on the site, the rules are site-wide in case you mean the former:

Wiihacks - Nintendo Wii Hacks Community - Forum Rules

Thanks
    i have the game on pre order mate yes i know the rules and i respect copyright law (ive already payed in full for my copy) im just worred because it comes with an update to the dash and i dont want it to block my other backups from loadding as most of my games are sealed as i am a collecter and like to keep them as new

ALSO just a heads up farscape RICKS, nice to see a fellow fan i thought the world had forgotten about the show!

4. 1 User Says Thank You blackshadow1981 For This Useful Post

Thanks
    anyone know if its safe or if it will block my other backups? (i own all the games i have backups for)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    I doubt you are going to find much help on that here. The site is called WiiHacks.com for a reason--it's main focus is on hacking Wii's. Hopefully someone will be able to answer your question, but don't feel ignored if nobody responds.

PS: I won't say I can't answer your question, since that would suggest I don't know everything, which is ridiculous. My face may look like right now, but I assure you it's all an act. People often say I know everything. Why else would they call me a "know-it-all"? They wouldn't, because I would know if there was another reason.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

Thanks
    atlest you made me smile mate, im haveing a bad day ive been up alnight trying to find help about this update all over the net lol maybe i should just bite the bullet so to speak and join a site thats 100% for xbox360 but its a shame because i like spendding time here and ive always found the help ive needed here in the past, i tryed yahoo answers and they removed it! (why is it so hard for people to understand i only have back ups of games that i own because im a collecter and dont like to open my games!) im very anal about it

atlest i know where i am when it comes to my wii NEVER update (im still useing 4.1) and with pii it dont force you to update so i know im safe with that!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Game updates should be fine, I would suggest running all your backups through abgx 1.05 to have your backups veryified. A simple google search will find it

WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 3,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    You need to worry more about updates from XBL via online. For example, a relatively recent update stopped Black Ops from working on the XBox. A simple check thus far with regard to your concerns: "Comes with new wave --- also has kinect dash update 2.0.12611.0. runs fine on LT+, but stay offline to be safe. currently, abgx doesn't deal with this wave."

My opinion: don't even think about it, even for offline play.

Thanks for acknowledging FarScape, btw

10. 1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post

Thanks
    ok just a heads up to everyone worried about the bulletstorm dash update, i updated just now and its safe it didnt afect my 60+ backups (games i own) at all, thank you to the fellow Scaper nightstah for your help!!!!!!!, now if got that sorted im off to watch some babylon5

once again people the dash update with bulletstorm is safe

WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    So you are saying do all the updates before you mod the 360 (as mine comes today) and will be getting the kinect hopefully when the IRS desides to pull there heads out of the "nice place" and accept my return!!! ROFL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast