Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drive flashing questions/concerns...

All-Around OK Guy
    Thanks
    You guys are the bees knees. I am waiting on my x360usb pro. I have lt+1.1 ready to go for my benq. Got a ck3 pro. Already on the latest dash, and will run EVERYTHING through abgx...
    Thanks!!!

2. 1 User Says Thank You namyarb3 For This Useful Post

All-Around OK Guy
    Thanks
    Update:
    Got my x360usb pro a couple days ago. I had tried to connect with my laptop sata connection, and no-go. It's an AMD chipset, if anyone cares
    Connected everything up this morning, and did the deed. No problems at all!!
    TX and TJ are the best! Without the correct tools for the job, it would have been a pain!!
    So...ck3pro, external molex, x360usb pro, benq drive, and lt+. Incredible. I should have done this a while ago!!

~ WiiHacks VIP ~
    ***** Supporter
    Thanks
    Easy peasy flashing a benq isn't it.Whats the x360 like,any good?.
    Don't know what 360 sites u visit,but seen the latest on the 360 mod scene,well the days of easily flashing and burning to dl discs may be coming to an end.

Oh yeh remember to run BO and halo reach through abgx 1.05 before burning and update to 12625 dash (DO NOT GO ABOVE THIS) then all games will run,BO and halo won't run unless they've gone through and come back all green in abgx.You may need the wave vid file 6-7 for bulletstorm,and 10-11 wave vid file in stealth folder to patch BO completly.
    Last edited by skagg; 04-19-2011 at 10:50 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123