Thread: Kinect on a modded 360

Banned
    Thanks

Kinect on a modded 360

I was wondering if you need to upgrade to the latest dashboard to be able to use Kinect...and if Kinect actually works on a modded console.

Thanks
    yeah u have to update to the newest dashboard. kinect games doesnt have the ap 2.5 protection so you are good to go. but i would upgrade firmwire to LT + before trying to play a game that has it or u will be banned next time you play online.

Banned
    Thanks
    WHAT? NO AP AT ALL?! COOL! Also, what about if I already have my Xbox360 modded...would updating to the latest dashboard cause the console to stop reading backups? what I mean is if the update would remove all the mods...

Thanks
    updating the dash wont affect your ability to play backups ......BUT......If you then play a game that has the AP25 online you WILL be banned.

Update to LT+ unless you own a 360 with an older Hitachi (78/79 need update) and Sammy/. Also beware that if you have a spoofed drive you will get banned for that too!

If I've helped please click the THANKS tab!

Ciosx rev19 base ios57, Hermes v5, Wiimc on 202, Neogamma R9b8

Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

dogeggs 3.1-4.1/Shadowsonics 4.2/Error Index/SysCheck 1.61