Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: playing backups on a flashed xbox

Thanks
    nightstah mate i wasnt trying to be a punk sorry if it came acrossed like that... i AM new to the xbox360 when it comes to backups and i will take any help i can get!!! my xbox is about 3years old so the free live is well done and gone, i liked it but i just dont like the idea of paying twice when i can just use my ps3 and wii for online play, it cant be jaged because i WAS a punk and didnt think so updated my dash!!! still we all gotta start somewhere
    Last edited by nightstah; 01-06-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Language!

WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Dr. House @ Wiihacks
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,404 Times in 3,693 Posts
    Blog Entries
    No problemo; like I said, if you don't paint a fuller picture of your needs, ya know? And please, watch the language --- your post has been edited. And yeah, the one I got sitting here from my G/F's cousin was j-taggable til he updated it way past what's alloweed for j-tagging.

Thanks
    i didnt think d--k was considerd bad, i would never do F bombs and such because i know this is a family site anyways my bad!

can a flashed x360 play NTSC and JAP aswell as just PAL? just woundering also does it let you play backed up xbox 1 games? and whats the homebrew like on the 360 i did a google but couldnt find must at all apart from a snes emu

WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Dr. House @ Wiihacks
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,404 Times in 3,693 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'd hate to have to explain to my 8 yo daughter what that word means, lol.

It depends upon the game, I can't really say what determines this for sure. I think it plays XBox1, but it may be DVD9 (seem to recall something about that in the LT firmware stuff). IDK, you'd need a jtaggable unit and like you, this one was once capable of that only for it to be updated. No personal experience whatsoever.
    Last edited by nightstah; 01-08-2011 at 08:38 AM.

5. 1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post

~ WiiHacks VIP ~
    ***** Supporter
    Thanks
    Yeh u will need the new LT+ fw on whichever drive u have,install the new dash from a usb preferably after flash.
    U won't need any activate iso disc to lauch your backups like 1.61 needed on certain drives,and for the new AP 25 protection just run the iso through abgx 1.0.5 first before burning.
    Also ask the guy for the fw key off your drive just in case u ever need to buy another drive and spoof it with your orig drive key.
    Last edited by skagg; 01-07-2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: activate added

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12