Thread: How to put on an xbox 1 emulator?

Thanks

Cool Space for xbox 1 games needed?

Hello everyone. I made a thread not too long ago about having to have a hardrive to play xbox 1 games and there was a mention that you had to have a microsoft update on your hardrive (external for me). I was wondering:
    1) Does anything else have to be installed onto the hdd ie. to play xbox 1 games (specifuacally for each game)
    2) What is the minimum amount of space on your hardrive necessary to play xbox 1 games? (does each xbox 1 game have to install onto hdd or just the save file)

I checked stickies but there was no real tutorial for playing xbox 1 games. I have a flashed light on drive with ixtreme 1.61. Also I will have to buy an external hardrive, so I will have to put the update on the external 360 hardrive.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Numaholic; 04-07-2010 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks
    The only way to play am xbox 1 backup is with a jtagged console. With or without hdd. Original games will play off disc with an update form MS.
    We had discussed this in your previous post where I tried something I had stumbled across on the web and it failed. This is the only way now that I can find. But if any1 else knows something different........?

If I've helped please click the THANKS tab!

Ciosx rev19 base ios57, Hermes v5, Wiimc on 202, Neogamma R9b8

Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

dogeggs 3.1-4.1/Shadowsonics 4.2/Error Index/SysCheck 1.61

Thanks
    numa if u are jtagged why dont u find the hacked xbox1 emulator and just ftp to the 360 with fsd/xexloader
    Last edited by SBEEZY; 05-06-2010 at 07:36 PM.