Thread: Installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Thanks

Installing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hey guys,

I want to install it, but i don't know whether it actually helps for COD. Oh, and has anyone installed Borderlands? Does it help?
    Wii softmodded USB loader FTW

Thanks
    All i think it does is help with loading time. Nothing much.
    <--I made this long time ago.
    Dont forget to Thank to the People that have helped.

Thanks
    Well I meant, can it be installed? I know some games cause problems when installed.
    Wii softmodded USB loader FTW

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jakliu100 View Post
    Hey guys,

I want to install it, but i don't know whether it actually helps for COD. Oh, and has anyone installed Borderlands? Does it help?
    Yeah it does help because it only loads the 1st part of the disc 2 check if you own that copy of that game then just plays through your harddrive so your disc has less chances of getting scratched or mashed up.....

But also it saves on buying another copy or making another backup too

I have been banned & belive me they f**ked me up bad cause if it wasnt bad enough that i cant play online with this xbox no more, i cant install any games 2 my harddrive anymore ether.... my xbox wont let me so the answer is YES make a backup on your harddrive
    Wii system on 4.2e, Darkwii Red Theme, Boot2, Preloader, Pimp My Wii, Wiiflow, Gamecube Loader 0.2 & Triiforce

Hope ive helped, in return please help me & push that "THANKS" button
    Cheers

5. 1 User Says Thank You deanr1977 For This Useful Post

Thanks
    I have been banned & belive me they f**ked me up bad cause if it wasnt bad enough that i cant play online with this xbox no more, i cant install any games 2 my harddrive anymore ether.... my xbox wont let me so the answer is YES make a backup on your harddrive [/QUOTE]

Check out xboxscene or team executer forums. There is a fix to revive that hdd problem

7. 1 User Says Thank You crazycastle For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycastle View Post
    I have been banned & belive me they f**ked me up bad cause if it wasnt bad enough that i cant play online with this xbox no more, i cant install any games 2 my harddrive anymore ether.... my xbox wont let me so the answer is YES make a backup on your harddrive
    Check out xboxscene or team executer forums. There is a fix to revive that hdd problem[/QUOTE]

Cheers i dunno if i would be brave enough to open up my xbox & muck about with the nand? But if i do i know what in envolves now thanks....
    Why couldnt they make a disc what does all the work for ya rather than all the hard work involved I think im just asking for too much there
    Thanks again though
    Wii system on 4.2e, Darkwii Red Theme, Boot2, Preloader, Pimp My Wii, Wiiflow, Gamecube Loader 0.2 & Triiforce

Hope ive helped, in return please help me & push that "THANKS" button
    Cheers

Thanks
    try calling some of your local mod shops, they will probably be able to uncripple your hard drive for a reasonable price.