Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just bought a new xbox 360, help!!!!!!

Thanks
    To "mod" a 360 you must plug the DVD drive into your computer, so you have to open it at least the first time.

To Mod any 360 drive just do this:
    Open the console and get your drive, hook up a power source, and plug the sata into your pc, don't turn anything on

Download jungleflasher, they have a website, get it, free

Get on xbins and download the firmware for your drive

Use jungleflasher... lol, they have a great tutorial on their site

Thanks
    if you'd like to go on xbox live, it's recommended you not power the drive with your xbox, instead use another already banned xbox, or another power supply.

Thanks
    This is true. It is not recommended that you power on your xbox without the drive fully plugged in, that is detectable. I personally got a ck3 lite plus spear and it works like a charm

Thanks
    What i would recomend is to have two 360's, there pretty cheap these days. Have one flashed for all the copies and one untouched for online play. The money saved from not buying games could be used to buy the second xbox.

Also if anyone is worried to flash their drive I offer a flashing service. 10 all drives plus p+p (about 5 in uk) except the new liteon 9xxxx. Not got a price for them yet , still working on the best way to do it.

Just pm me if any1 interested

Thanks
    You can't mod it without opening it up. And depending on your drive, it may/ may not be easy to flash. There are sites, similar to this one, that are dedicated to assisting people flash their 360s, just look them up.

If I've helped you at all, click that little THANKS button on the right.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timeshero2 View Post
    You can't mod it without opening it up. And depending on your drive, it may/ may not be easy to flash. There are sites, similar to this one, that are dedicated to assisting people flash their 360s, just look them up.
    Why go anywhere else, wiihacks has it all. There are a few on here (including myself) that can help people with the 360 side of thing its just that if your only doing your own the tools to complete the job can be pricey.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Stomp get it done, if not yourself get someone else to do it. It is well worth it, I got my Super Elite done by a guy who had done loads. I am gonna try an do another one myself.
    ii acks.com

Thanks
    Stomp, have a look inside the 360 let me know what drive tou got i there. When you open her up get some heat on the seal- paper one heavy breathing works fine/ silver one - a hairdryer works well- thenslip the two halves apart quickly but gently and keep any waranty intact! Have a look at the drive and firmware revision I could tell you exactly what your gonna need to do the job, also what sata chipset you got inside the pc, I would seriously not consider buuying the recommended via sata pci card! more hassle than its worth.

If I've helped please click the THANKS tab!

Ciosx rev19 base ios57, Hermes v5, Wiimc on 202, Neogamma R9b8

Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

dogeggs 3.1-4.1/Shadowsonics 4.2/Error Index/SysCheck 1.61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12