Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBOX 360 Freezing

Thanks
    Thats what mine done then all of a sudden RROD

The X-Clamps fix with paste is NOT a completed fix. It will go doddgy again. I know this because i have done about 30 xboxes with this waste of time of an idea. The longest one to last was 6 months and another one only lasted 3 days. If you want it done properly then i am afraid to say you have to send it back to microsoft and even they don't get it right the first time around.

What i can do for you if you have had your machine modded is do the x-clamp thing for FREE as long as you send me the correct package and shipping prices. I will and never do charge for this fix because it is only a temporay fix. It will not last and you will get the RROD again.

If you are still under warrenty and have not modded your xbox the best bet is to send it away

Thanks
    another thing for u guys with RROD prone systems (xenon,zephyr,falcon,opus) is to let the 360 idle in the dash for 30min before turning it off so it can let most the heat out. ive have did this on my launch day xenon and my zephyr,falcon and never had a freeze or RROD

e39
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 187 Posts
    The Intercooler TS is a highly suggested accessory. The clip on fan is externally powered, so there's no draw from the internals. Also, it's temperature sensing, so the fans will stay on even if the system is off and still hot.

There are other fan models that are manually switched on and off. It'll achieve the same results, you just gotta get off your ass to turn it off.

Helpful Threads:
    Dump & Burn discs | 3.3 / 3.4 Firmware FYI | Wii Disassemble | WiiClip Install

Consoles:
    Wii - 4.1U - WiiKey 2 - USBLoader GX - SNES9X GX, Genesis Plus GX, FCE GX w. cover flow mods
    360 - Resident Evil S.E. - iXtreme LT 1.1 - JTag - FreeBoot 0.032 9199 Dash - NXE2GOD, XM360, XeXMenu 1.1, Flash360
    PSP - CFW 5.00m33, 16GB MSPD | DS Lite - DSTT w.1.17a r12, 8GB SDHC

Banned
    Thanks
    My xbox 360 keeps on freezing when I'm playing. Before u answer, my xbox is well ventilated, never gotten any RRoD, isnt near any heat, is good and rather cold. It freezes with my fifa 10 copy and its brand new! this happned with my fifa 08 long time ago but would happen once mayve every 6 months or w.e but now it happned 4 times today and twice yesterday, so i just shut down my xbox for today. What is this from and what can I do? Shud i just call 1-800-4my -xbox or should that be my last resort?

Thanks
    Is it just this one game? Or does it happen to others. Try getting a cloth thats suitable for cleaning discs. Give me a little more info then i might be able to help further

If I've helped please click the THANKS tab!

Ciosx rev19 base ios57, Hermes v5, Wiimc on 202, Neogamma R9b8

Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

dogeggs 3.1-4.1/Shadowsonics 4.2/Error Index/SysCheck 1.61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12