Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Can the 360 be softmodded?

  1. #11
    New Member uron100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEW700 View Post
    I wish it was like an iphone hack where you just plug it into the usb of your computer and let the computer do the work. (without taking the xbox apart)
    it is once you have the hard where in place, its just a case of pluging in the sata cable and power cable and use jungle flasher in windows easy as pie mate

    plus it only takes 30 seconds to open your xbox, oh yeah and its not a crappy iphone!
    Last edited by uron100; 09-08-2009 at 12:33 PM.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yop just flash your drive with jungleflasher google it if you need to its the eaisest way to do it. Follow their tutorial and simply burn your games to a DL DVD

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jwu614 View Post
    yop just flash your drive with jungleflasher google it if you need to its the eaisest way to do it. Follow their tutorial and simply burn your games to a DL DVD
    simple question if i get my xbox modded is there anyway i can go online... looked keep getting mixed answers...cheers

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    simple question if i get my xbox modded is there anyway i can go online... looked keep getting mixed answers...cheers
    Yes, download AGBX360 and look for a tutorial to set it up. As long as it gives you all greens when you check your disc or ISO you are safe

  5. 1 User Says Thank You Gamestuff For This Useful Post


  6. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamestuff View Post
    Yes, download AGBX360 and look for a tutorial to set it up. As long as it gives you all greens when you check your disc or ISO you are safe
    thank u for your answer ill look into this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •