Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can the 360 be softmodded?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JLEW700 View Post
    I wish it was like an iphone hack where you just plug it into the usb of your computer and let the computer do the work. (without taking the xbox apart)
    it is once you have the hard where in place, its just a case of pluging in the sata cable and power cable and use jungle flasher in windows easy as pie mate

plus it only takes 30 seconds to open your xbox, oh yeah and its not a crappy iphone!
    Last edited by uron100; 09-08-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks
    yop just flash your drive with jungleflasher google it if you need to its the eaisest way to do it. Follow their tutorial and simply burn your games to a DL DVD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwu614 View Post
    yop just flash your drive with jungleflasher google it if you need to its the eaisest way to do it. Follow their tutorial and simply burn your games to a DL DVD
    simple question if i get my xbox modded is there anyway i can go online... looked keep getting mixed answers...cheers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    simple question if i get my xbox modded is there anyway i can go online... looked keep getting mixed answers...cheers
    Yes, download AGBX360 and look for a tutorial to set it up. As long as it gives you all greens when you check your disc or ISO you are safe

5. 1 User Says Thank You Gamestuff For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamestuff View Post
    Yes, download AGBX360 and look for a tutorial to set it up. As long as it gives you all greens when you check your disc or ISO you are safe
    thank u for your answer ill look into this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12