Thread: Xbox modder badlist..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 328 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Xbox modder badlist..

Xbox Gameing Solutions -- Scam!!! - $40 (Destroy my Xbox)

Date: 2009-05-20, 11:10AM PDT

Please spare yourself the grief and avoid Ali at all costs. This guy is some kid working out of his parents house. Charged me $45 for so called repair to my xbox, both times, took it home and worked for 5mins before blank screen returns. Tried to called him for the third time to rectify the problem, no answer!!!! He sure sounds all professional at the beginning, once he gets your money it all disappears. Being a fairly handy guy, I opened up the xbox and see what he has done to my unit. His so called work done with prestige is questionable, most of the tabs to open the console were broken!!! ALL the screws that held the console to the cage, chasis and boards were all MISSING, my unit just floats inside the case with no fasteners to hold it down!!! DO NOT let this happen to you and avoid ALI at all cost. His x-clamp replacement abviously doesn't work.
    Last edited by ModderMan; 07-08-2009 at 05:43 PM.

2. 3 Users Say Thank You to ModderMan For This Useful Post

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Seems there are others.... unhappy with a local modder

Info forwarded to us quoted below

Xbox 360 repairs - $30 (Vancouver)

Date: 2009-08-29, 9:18AM PDT
    Reply to: sale-fyzgm-1348502352 @ craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am glad somebody else posted something on Ali be prepared he will try to keep flagging you,I dont know how he gets away with reposting all the time. Just keep flagging him for spam he also was hard to get a hold of and when i did get a hold of him the answer was basically oh well it was working when u left. If people would call x-box and know matter what sent it in chances are they will repair it. They fixed ALI'S mess for me at no charge. He also recommended to me to purchase another brand new X-box and he would swap parts and i was to take it back(he said know one would know) totally illegal. Anyways for all you out there here is the e-mail i recieved from Ali shortly after so beware.

alright miss ... i have put up with this long enough ..
    you have slandered me for the last time and now
    i will take legal action
    i have consulted mylawyer and have been advised to give you a chance to remove your posting against me
    if it is not removed within 24 hours
    i will be forced to take legal action

over the matter of SLANDER AND HARRASMENT
    i have already filed the papers
    and have been advised to let you know

now i urge you to remove your posting so is to avoid and further conflict
    Last edited by ModderMan; 08-29-2009 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Another with Bad News About a kid named ALi

Another Feedback on Xbox Console Repair - $40 (Vancouver)

Date: 2009-10-03, 3:48PM PDT

AND ANOTHER COMPLAINT
    ...I have to agree with this poster. A vicitm of this scam I would recommend just sending it in to Microsoft to fix or purchasing a new one. Right now I have a beautiful xbox 360 that serves no purpose more than a paper weight thanks to Ali. Trully unfortunate. I wish I saved my money and got a newer console rather than having such a poor repair job on it.

We recommend>> Avoid a Nightmare by Avoiding this ALI Individual
    Last edited by ModderMan; 10-04-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down And Yet Another Bad News about ALI

Date: 2009-10-01, 11:38PM PDT

Don't bring your xbox to this guy. His name is Ali. His phone # is 778-895-8859. He will screwed your xbox big time. I'm one of his victim. He offered no guarantee or what so ever. You can search his feedback on CL.It's too bad I'm lazy for couple of weeks to warn peoples then there are more victims. Oh, just for the record here, I don't fixed xbox 360 nor mod any xbox 360. I'm writing this to warn people. You can thanks me million times if you read this. The most expensive one to fix for you might not be as bad as you thought. Make sure you watch how they fix and the tools and method to fix it.
    Last edited by ModderMan; 10-04-2009 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks
    lol, what a tool.