Xbox 360 - flashing vs chipping
Thinking of buying an xbox 360 slim (4GB model) and I'm looking at methods of modding it.
I've heard of flashing the drive and using chips like wasabi 360 and xk3y.
So I have a couple of questions to ask (some being related to your opinion):
1. Can the latest xbox (see above) be both flashed and chipped?
2. Which method is easier/better? Which one did you use?
3. What flashing tools are required? Just an xbox to USB adapter?
4. I like both wasabi dx and xk3y as they look really cool. Which one would you recommend and what are the significant differences?
5. What difference does it make if you flash or chip?
Thanks for your help guys, I am a noob in this area but hope to become a little smarter :D