Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox hacking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by douglaswalkers View Post
    Xbox hacking easily get console banned. I as a my opinion you now you have to buy PlayStation 3. It is more powerful and durable than Xbox and it has also comes with so many features which are better than Xbox.
    the main reason why anyone would want to mod an xbox 360 would be to pirate games so getting banned doesn't matte. and if you get banned that is 50 bucks you don't have to waste on an xbox live sub

Thanks

KInect

Iam getting a Kinect for my kids, and would like to play "backed-up" games on it like i do on my Wii; is there a guide to enabling this function, like Mauifrog's excellent guide for the Wii?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johno123456 View Post
    Iam getting a Kinect for my kids, and would like to play "backed-up" games on it like i do on my Wii; is there a guide to enabling this function, like Mauifrog's excellent guide for the Wii?
    you couldn't get that lucky... best be prepared to either spend the money to RGH it or if you buy one that is older, can flash the drive and play burned backups. But RGH is the way to go, least then you can put a external hdd on it to load games if you don't have enough storage on the internal drive of the 360... going through the process right now

Thanks
    I just saw the 303mod site; u using someone like this?

Thanks
    I just saw the 303mod site; u using someone like this?
    Never heard of it. I am getting a CR3 Lite and Demon installed. I do have a xkey, somewhere, but even with it the new 360 drives you have to RGH it regardless to get the keys so the xkey is sort of worthless for any 360 with a Hitachi 0500 or Liteon 1175 drive... I mean, you could get a used console that hasn't had a golden screwdriver in it and not be banned and maybe luck out to be able to go usb loading, with the right drive in it of course, but you still have to extract the keys, in which you either buy the tools to do it yourself or pay someone else to do it. There is no easy or painless way for a 360...

Thanks
    jungle flasher website has a tut on how to flash the drives. new and old currently perfectly safe as long as you use abgx360 to verify the ISO before burning.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12