Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 149

Thread: Anyone pre-ordering the WODE?

  1. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have mine.

  2. #112
    New Member DracUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiJohn View Post
    I ordered mine 10th December, still waiting.
    They are supposed to be shipping today John if you ordered from xpertron UK
    but we will see.

    DracUK

  3. #113
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by DracUK View Post
    They are supposed to be shipping today John if you ordered from xpertron UK
    but we will see.

    DracUK
    Thanks DracUK, I orered from 360upgrades, not shipped yet, looks like you'll get yours before me,

  4. #114
    New Member DracUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiJohn View Post
    Thanks DracUK, I orered from 360upgrades, not shipped yet, looks like you'll get yours before me,
    I see,you wont be long as I live about 20 miles from Steve (360) and was speaking to him yesterday and he mentioned they were at customs.

    DracUK

  5. #115
    WiiHacks Staff
    D2Sun Forum Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    R_N_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 78 Times in 63 Posts
    WODE are being shipped today via Xpertron - I got a pm from one of the guys (another forum) their stock only arrieved on the 12 - a day later than hoped for. So all local resellers will have stock later today it looks like. Pre-orders directly placed with Xpertron will be shipped to customers today as well.

    Hope that helps guys.

  6. #116
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N_B View Post
    WODE are being shipped today via Xpertron - I got a pm from one of the guys (another forum) their stock only arrieved on the 12 - a day later than hoped for. So all local resellers will have stock later today it looks like. Pre-orders directly placed with Xpertron will be shipped to customers today as well.

    Hope that helps guys.
    I really hope i get me wode today... the wait been far tooo long....

  7. #117
    WiiHacks Staff
    D2Sun Forum Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    R_N_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 78 Times in 63 Posts
    Well it is being shipped today as I understood it. So weather permitting so our WODE orders should get to us on Thursday or Friday. Not sure about getting them today. That would be asking quite a bit of Her Royal Majesty postal service I suspect.

  8. #118
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ordered on 1 Jan from Canadamods, still no tracking number. Im in vacation till the end of the week, hope to get it before that.

  9. #119
    WiiHacks Staff
    D2Sun Forum Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    R_N_B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 78 Times in 63 Posts
    UK shipping for pre-orders has happened now we just wait and see how long it takes for them to actually get delivered. Forecast is for more snow.

  10. #120
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by DracUK View Post
    I see,you wont be long as I live about 20 miles from Steve (360) and was speaking to him yesterday and he mentioned they were at customs.

    DracUK
    Do you know where 360 get their Wodes from.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •