Wiikey Fusion (Question about SD Card Requirements)
Just a question for all of you with Wiikey Fusion cards installed.
I'm about to buy a 64gb SD Card for my Wiikey's SD Card port. When I get it I'll format with WBFS manager etc. However I want to check with you guys that it's compatible with the Wiikey fusions SD card port. (SD Card info below)
(SD Card Information)
Kingston 64GB SD Memory Card
SD cards offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file format. In addition, Kingston's SDHC cards use new speed ''class'' ratings known as Class 4,6 & 10 that deliver a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with SDHC devices.
· Capacity - 64GB
· Dimensions --0.94'' x 1.26'' x 0,08''(24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
· Weight --2.5g
· High-Speed Class Rating
· Class 6: 6MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
· Class 10:10MB/sec minimum data transfer rate
· Operating Temperature --- -130F to 1850F(-250 C to 850C)
· Storage Temperature --- -400F to 1850F(-400 C to 850C)
· Voltage --- 3.3v
· File Format --- SDHC File Format - FAT32
· Reliable ---lifetime warranty, details on the pack
· Simple --- as easy as plug-and-play
However, nowhere can I find exactly what size SD card the Wiikey Fusion supports. On their website they say in their instructions;
- SD cards can be purchased from any electronics/camera shops or through a vatiety of webshops online. The recommended size 8GB or higher and you should use "Class 4" and above.
(Updating Wiikey Fusion Firmware)
So have any of you ever had any experience with large SD cards in the SD card port?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
(The Wiikey's main website SHOULD have a support forum)
Any one know if it can take 64gb sd cards?
Last edited by Ithian; 10-20-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Reason: use the edit button next time.
"The WiiKey Fusion supports both standard SD cards as well as larger SDHC cards up to 32GB in size allowing you to fit a large number of games on one card alleviating the need to switch discs to change game."
Source: Wiikey Fusion Nintendo Wii Modchip