Mario Kart Tounrnament signup/Discussion!
Hello all, I'm sure you remember the mention of a Tournament coming up for Mario kart! and here it is!!!!
So lets get into it, there are a few rules so please read before doing anything!
- no cheating, if you're found cheating you will be banned on the forum, and from playing!
- no picking the course, all people will pick random, i don't want people to spam the same stage again and again... i know its more fun on some, but its all based off luck, and i don't want anyone getting extreme edges!
I also want to say, you can use any kart, or bike... this will not make everyone use the same exact set, the people whom got farther than you got a slight edge, but that would be there regardless!
Here's a few guide lines to enter...
- it costs 5 USD, and payment will be send via paypal *details below*
- DON'T, complain about the game. THIS IS SET we don't want to hear how Brawl/Call of Duty/James bond/etc would be better!
Now how to enter!
- all cash will be sent to "email@example.com"
- the amount will be 5 United State Dollars, so there is no confusion only this currency will be accepted *because most people are from the US*
- in your payment, in the comments say YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT NAME I'm sorry, but Hotpants3293@hotmail.com isn't enough for us to go, OH! you're Zerosyko
- After you do that, post in the Discussion topic, your Name (on MKW), Your friend code (you got time to give it so no worries), and Which time would you like to sign up for (there's 2 set time zones i plan on doing this, they are subject to change but are doubtful).
some final contest info...
- the final date will be mentioned once we finish sign ups.
- once you're entered, its final... sorry Y-Y
- if you miss your time, then you can go another time if there is a spot, if there isn't than you're sol.. sorry
- once judged its final, I don't want to hear ___ and ___ were cheating, they should lose, if I didn't see it. didn't happen.. end of story!
enough of the boring stuff.. time for what matters haha... the PRIZES!
general info before mentioned...
For current info follow link at the end of this thread:D