Cleaned out almost my entire message board but it didn't seem to do anything. I think it actually made it a bit slower.
Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
I think you need a flasher like progskeet to remap the bad blocks on your nand, if that is the problem.
Click here for useful links
1 User Says Thank You playerkp420 For This Useful Post
Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
Lol slower? I'd wait for other people to give advice.
But you can completely remove the softmod, format the system and remod again. This is if everything else fails.
Edit: why is everyone beating me on posting today
Sent from my iPod touch using WiiHacks
How can I do this?
Originally Posted by playerkp420
Probably have to ship your wii to someone who knows what they're doing.
Originally Posted by Marth0
Any other suggestions?
Originally Posted by Shano56
As you are running out of options here is what I would try next. These steps are potentially risky, so make sure you fully understand what you are doing.
1. Do a NAND back up (again if you've done it already), make sure you don't have a large or increasing amount of bad blocks indicating your nand is slowly failing.
2. Download save game manager gx, and backup all the save games that you consider important, then delete all of them from your NAND. See if that helps your speed, then install backed up saves and make sure nothing brought the problem back.
3. Download any title deleter mod and use the 1st screen to export your list to a csv file. Don't go deleting anything unless a moderator recommends it based on your csv that you post.
4. I believe you can "format" your nand and start over (while accepting a certain amount of risk), but you need to make sure you do it safely. So make sure you follow a guide on this site (not sure if there is one) or follow directions from a moderator.
5. You just may have to accept it for what it is (possibly hardware issue).
Sorry there is no easy answer for this problem, but your problem seems pretty rare. Good luck.
1 User Says Thank You maikhorma For This Useful Post
I think I'll just leave it because I have some messages on the Wii message board I want to keep and don't really feel like installing everything again. Thanks for your help everyone.