Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Stilll having USB Loader GX issues

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Angry Stilll having USB Loader GX issues

    If you didn't read my previous post and subsequent comments lemme catch you up to speed

    http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...ck-screen.html

    I tried to go the route of reformatting my usb drive to a fat32 using this guide
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...ide-fat32.html

    It worked... yes and no. I can still see the games on the USB Loader GX when I back them up, but when I try to play them, it sends me to a black screen that lasts... forever.

    Please Help me, I'm becoming very frusterated. n

    Thank you,
    Whiplash

  2. #2
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 489 Times in 428 Posts
    Have you had a look at the Blackscreen Causes and Solutions Guide? Most likely it is a bad dump if you already have the latest cIOS installed and are using the latest version of gx. Try and re rip the game from the original disc.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the link you supplied for the "Blackscreen Causes and Solutions Guide" is invalid. I have tried 2 different copies of Lego Indiana Jones, and it does the same for all the games.

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whiplash469 View Post

    It worked... yes and no. I can still see the games on the USB Loader GX when I back them up, but when I try to play them, it sends me to a black screen that lasts... forever.
    Are you having this problem with ripped discs or previously backed up files. I am having the same problem when i rip discs, and the closest i have come to figuring things out is that the disc does not completely rip. lemme know if you get any help, i have had 100+ views but no replies on my post.

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    will do sirens6

    I'm half tempted to get the ModMii thing and go that route. If i find a solution, I'll be sure to pass along what I did to ya

  6. #6
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,172
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 2,544 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Sorry guys I deleted my last post because I was thinking of a different loader. Have you tried deleting the GXGameSettings file from the config folder?

  7. #7
    New Member Grandpa1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Birmingham,England
    Posts
    540
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 119 Times in 104 Posts
    Hi guys elimination time. Have you tried ripping with a different usb loader, You can post a sys check. people will advise on that first. then how are you opening your loaders channel/forwarder. How have you got your hard drives setup. I rip games with USB GX 2.3 and CFG v70 to a FAT32 portable drives primary and active formatted with Easeus partition manager not had a game fail yet.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Sorry guys I deleted my last post because I was thinking of a different loader. Have you tried deleting the GXGameSettings file from the config folder?
    i have not tried this, what will deleting that do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa1959 View Post
    Hi guys elimination time. Have you tried ripping with a different usb loader, You can post a sys check. people will advise on that first. then how are you opening your loaders channel/forwarder. How have you got your hard drives setup. I rip games with USB GX 2.3 and CFG v70 to a FAT32 portable drives primary and active formatted with Easeus partition manager not had a game fail yet.
    Yes I have tried wiiflow, cfg usbloader, and usb loader gx, all the same problem, imcomplete rips, discs play just fine on their own, just cant seem to copy them.

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    same as sirens6 said... i have a sys check in my prior thread i linked to at the top.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •