Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Questions regarding USB loaders

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dniMretsaM View Post
    Sort of. Just do this:
    OK, I'm folling the Softmod Any wii guide. I do the letter bomb and uninstall the homebrew and bootmi. I then install homebrew and install bootmii as boot2. Everything seems good. However when I go to homebrew and hit home and go to BootMii it locks up. Complete freeze. It was doing this last time as well.

  2. #12
    New Member Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NM, its in the US contrary to popular belief
    Posts
    686
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 185 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steppinthrax View Post
    OK, I'm folling the Softmod Any wii guide. I do the letter bomb and uninstall the homebrew and bootmi. I then install homebrew and install bootmii as boot2. Everything seems good. However when I go to homebrew and hit home and go to BootMii it locks up. Complete freeze. It was doing this last time as well.
    What is your SD card? sounds like an incompatible one, or the bootmii files are not present on your sd card. If you can install bootmii at boot2 on your wii, you can run backups. Also, if your serial number is >LU64xxxxxxxxx backups should work. Brand new wii's cannot run backups.
    My Consoles 4.1U Bootmii/Boot2 PSP1001Phat PS3Slim 120gb

    Useful Links:
    Softmod ANY Wii
    Latest Neogamma Channels
    Please hit the thanks button if I help you.

  3. #13
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Ask about that in the guide itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  4. #14
    New Member Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NM, its in the US contrary to popular belief
    Posts
    686
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 185 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dniMretsaM View Post
    Ask about that in the guide itself.
    What? Why? His problem is one of two things, and it has more to do with bootmii than the guide. I understand that if he originally posted in the guide, but he already posted here so he would have to double post on the same exact thing in two different places! It would be more efficient to just answer it here, like i did above.
    My Consoles 4.1U Bootmii/Boot2 PSP1001Phat PS3Slim 120gb

    Useful Links:
    Softmod ANY Wii
    Latest Neogamma Channels
    Please hit the thanks button if I help you.

  5. #15
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    What? Why? His problem is one of two things, and it has more to do with bootmii than the guide. I understand that if he originally posted in the guide, but he already posted here so he would have to double post on the same exact thing in two different places! It would be more efficient to just answer it here, like i did above.
    I suppose. But the usual preference is to ask about it in the guide that one is using. But I guess your right, this is not completely guide dependent.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  6. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dniMretsaM View Post
    I suppose. But the usual preference is to ask about it in the guide that one is using. But I guess your right, this is not completely guide dependent.
    \

    Nope I didn't post in the "Softmod ANY Wii" forum.

    Anyway. I completed all of the steps. The only difference now is that I have the "Backup HBC" (which I didn't have before). I went to it and performed the upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.0.8, but it still ask me to perform the update again????

    I also notice my CFG Loader is running off my SD card instead of my hard drive or internally.

    1. How do I install CFG Loader onto my hard drive instead where I'm keeping my games....

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If I go to the Homebrew Channel and hit Home and hit "Launch Bootmii" I see the four icon menu and it's frozen from there. This is with following everything in the guide. I don't have anything in the SD slot at that time....

  8. #18
    New Member yyhung317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
    if u want cfg loader to run in ur hard drive then u have to move the folder apps/cfg-loader out from sd and put it in ur usb under apps folder..
    SYSTEM MENU V4.1U .. HBC v1.0.8 .. PRIILOADER V0.7(rev 138) .. Cios d2x v7-final ... WIIFLOW r417 .. NEOGAMMA B9 rev 47 (still lookin for new ones) .. etc etc



  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yyhung317 View Post
    if u want cfg loader to run in ur hard drive then u have to move the folder apps/cfg-loader out from sd and put it in ur usb under apps folder..
    That's what I did. I moved the apps/cfg-loader out of my sd card and onto my hard drive. I then removed the SD.

  10. #20
    New Member Link's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NM, its in the US contrary to popular belief
    Posts
    686
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 185 Times in 110 Posts
    It is highly recommended you run the loaders off of your sd card, instead of a flash drive, as they are set up to run off of a sd card at default
    My Consoles 4.1U Bootmii/Boot2 PSP1001Phat PS3Slim 120gb

    Useful Links:
    Softmod ANY Wii
    Latest Neogamma Channels
    Please hit the thanks button if I help you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •