Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Watching movies through wii?

  1. #11
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Yes , Just create a folder on it and name it Movie/s.Done!

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I use WBFS Manager 3.0 to play homebrew, is it possible with this format?

  3. #13
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurite
    Well I use WBFS Manager 3.0 to play homebrew, is it possible with this format?
    This doesn't sound like you have it formatted to Fat32 at all.
    If that drive has only been formatted by the WBFS 3.0 chances are No, you will not be able to until it is formatted to fat32 or Ntfs.

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It doesn't allow for fat32. Is there a better program?

  5. #15
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kurite View Post
    It doesn't allow for fat32. Is there a better program?
    Here is a guide...Fat 32 --->Fat32 Guide

  6. #16
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,207
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 884 Posts
    I just wanna chime in here. WiiMC can play AVI and MKV, I think there are others too but not 100% sure. WiiMC.com is where I went to get the app and info on what kinda files it can load

  7. 1 User Says Thank You SNES_Master For This Useful Post

    Jax

  8. #17
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    3,205
    Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    I just wanna chime in here. WiiMC can play AVI and MKV, I think there are others too but not 100% sure. WiiMC.com is where I went to get the app and info on what kinda files it can load
    Yes , I believe it does as well.

    Will check to be sure though.MKV works flawlessly on WiiMC!
    Last edited by Jax; 12-18-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: More Info...

  9. #18
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    WiiMC supports a lot more formats than just AVI/MKV. See here for the complete list.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You dniMretsaM For This Useful Post

    Jax

  11. #19
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,207
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked 1,123 Times in 884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dniMretsaM
    WiiMC supports a lot more formats than just AVI/MKV. See here for the complete list.
    Thank you for that list, it's nice to know my movies and other videos from iTunes (all MP4) will play

    I wish I knew that, I wouldn't have wasted time converting to AVI and MKV! Lol

  12. #20
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    Thank you for that list, it's nice to know my movies and other videos from iTunes (all MP4) will play

    I wish I knew that, I wouldn't have wasted time converting to AVI and MKV! Lol
    It probably won't play them if they have DRM, which they will if you got them from iTunes.
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •