Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Glitchy Black Ops

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Glitchy Black Ops

    Hey guys! Alright, so I have a burnt copy of black ops running off of a 4.2 multi-mod manager wii update. I'm using Neogamma R9 B47 on IOS250, and I got black ops running on a GQ DVD-R burned at 4x (Yes, I followed the Black Ops Guide on this forum). Problem isn't the loading screen glitch, its the fact that whenever I join a match in multiplayer, there's a good black screen that welcomes me after I select a class. I wait for about 30 seconds, and I'm on the battlefield. Great. Now, a new problem awaits me. I can't see my gun. Literally. Its not there. The cursor is there, and sometimes when I pull up the iron sights, I see my gun. When I put em down, its gone. After a bit of running in-game or dolphin diving, my gun finally appears. Also- I keep getting shifted during gameplay. I run a bit, then I get warped back a little bit. I check my wifi. I have literally 1 bar. a little cube. I don't know if thats just my lag screwing me up, or if its the DVD...the ISO..anything!

    2nd Problem: Zombies. Same thing happens, except for some reason I ussually have 4 bars when I play. I still get warped a bit when I move. And when the game starts, I ussually have to wait a bit for the black screen to go away before I play.

    10 hugs to the hacker who helps me out.

  2. #2
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    1,488
    Thanked 2,617 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFyre View Post
    Hey guys! Alright, so I have a burnt copy of black ops running off of a 4.2 multi-mod manager wii update. I'm using Neogamma R9 B47 on IOS250, and I got black ops running on a GQ DVD-R burned at 4x (Yes, I followed the Black Ops Guide on this forum). Problem isn't the loading screen glitch, its the fact that whenever I join a match in multiplayer, there's a good black screen that welcomes me after I select a class. I wait for about 30 seconds, and I'm on the battlefield. Great. Now, a new problem awaits me. I can't see my gun. Literally. Its not there. The cursor is there, and sometimes when I pull up the iron sights, I see my gun. When I put em down, its gone. After a bit of running in-game or dolphin diving, my gun finally appears. Also- I keep getting shifted during gameplay. I run a bit, then I get warped back a little bit. I check my wifi. I have literally 1 bar. a little cube. I don't know if thats just my lag screwing me up, or if its the DVD...the ISO..anything!

    2nd Problem: Zombies. Same thing happens, except for some reason I ussually have 4 bars when I play. I still get warped a bit when I move. And when the game starts, I ussually have to wait a bit for the black screen to go away before I play.

    10 hugs to the hacker who helps me out.
    Your question belongs in the Black Ops guide that you followed. Please remember this for future reference when making posts.

    If you didn't do your mod from a guide on this site and recently then your cIOS is probably out of date. Follow this guide and try again: http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...ion-guide.html

    Make sure you install base 57 into slot 250.

    Another issue is drivespeed. I have seen a lot of peeps having issues with burnt dvds. If possible use a usb HD or at least a usb flash drive. Black Ops can overwhelm your optical drive.
    Last edited by cjizzle; 08-04-2011 at 09:57 PM.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alright, I'm up to the possibility that I was careless. I'll give your advice a stab at then. But do you really think it'll work? Seriously sorry if I sound like a noob here; it is what it is >_<

  4. #4
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    1,488
    Thanked 2,617 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFyre View Post
    Alright, I'm up to the possibility that I was careless. I'll give your advice a stab at then. But do you really think it'll work? Seriously sorry if I sound like a noob here; it is what it is >_<
    No I dont think it will work. I just post stuff to randomly screw people up.

    EDIT: Sorry for the sarcasm. I just have seen so many posts basically asking us to repeat ourselves and I just kinda popped off. Just give it a try and report back. If it doesnt work then we will try something else.
    Last edited by cjizzle; 08-04-2011 at 09:55 PM.

  5. 1 User Says Thank You cjizzle For This Useful Post


  6. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    No I dont think it will work. I just post stuff to randomly screw people up.
    Touche. I'll let you know the result then.

  7. #6
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    1,488
    Thanked 2,617 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFyre View Post
    Touche. I'll let you know the result then.
    Glad you took it in stride

  8. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It...sorta helped? I installed the cIOS wads, and I'm getting a lot less warping, but my guns still take a while to...appear. It could always just be my lag, right? I'll experiment with it I guess. I'll make another backup on my external hardrive and see where that leads me.

  9. #8
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,397 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Your internet connection could be the biggest issue but you should still go to the thread cjizzle suggested... Sorry but this thread is now closed.

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •