1. I downloaded a file for Wario Ware Smooth Moves because my copy is too scratched to play, but with this game, whenever I connect a second controller it immediately disconnects, and it isnt due to batteries, it only does it when I'm playing this certain backup. What's going on?
2. I know this site doesn't support cheating, but I was just curious if I download Gecko/Ocarina and use it on games that aren't online, there's no way Nintendo could ban me or anything for that right?
3. I have the Wii64 and when I try to load my save state on Zelda Majoras Mask, the game freezes, but the music keeps playing, is there a reason for this?
4. Why does the artwork for some games on Configurable USB Loader disappear after I restart the system, making me have to redownload the covers?
1) Your retail disc should do the same thing. You need to unlock the single player/story mode first before you can play multi-player.
2) If you know we don't support cheating why ask?
3) Wii64 sucks and has tons of issues.
4) I've never heard of that before.