Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Wii Memory Full

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,191
    Thanks
    2,204
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 2,010 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    We actually had a guy come into work at the rubber plant I was working at at the time, wearing a star trek uniform. The yellow shirt old style like captain kirk had worn. I later found out he had swallowed liquid plumber as a toddler, had most of his internals rebuilt, and had been on a feeding tube until age 15. So his social skills were not quite up to par.
    Sent from my van, down by the river.




    Never quantify your life by comparison. It is always going to be apples to oranges. If you feel the need to always look down on others, you currently do not own enough mirrors------ Tommie Griffin.

  2. #12
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    Oh, it directly relates to Zombie-ism, no doubt about it (and some of our users have indeed been assimilated by The Collective Zombie Brigade). Joostin: I gotta Trek red shirt for you; c'mon, you know you wanna wear it --- like especially right before it looks like something bad might happen
    Didn't the red shirt guys die all the time? I've only seen the show a couple of times. It wasn't my kind of thing. I watch more realistic shows like Smallville.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,501
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 3,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by oddgriffin View Post
    We actually had a guy come into work at the rubber plant I was working at at the time, wearing a star trek uniform. The yellow shirt old style like captain kirk had worn. I later found out he had swallowed liquid plumber as a toddler, had most of his internals rebuilt, and had been on a feeding tube until age 15. So his social skills were not quite up to par.
    Ya know... for a moment (only a moment) I was picturing Steve Austin, the Six Million Dollar Man --- and then I saw the veer/swerve, and went "nope," LOL. My god, the things people do (though as a toddler in this case, what can ya do?)

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,501
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 3,634 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Didn't the red shirt guys die all the time? I've only seen the show a couple of times. It wasn't my kind of thing. I watch more realistic shows like Smallville.
    Bad Things Happen... in your case, Ithian had the wireless neural interface lined within the Red Shirt offered --- relating to the passing remark earlier in another thread

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    over 150 games on usb hd.....i am looking at the guide now...
    Thanks...will let you know how it comes out....

  6. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts
    What do you do when its all moderators who are thread jacking? Not that I am complaining, its kinda funny.
    Look now im doing it too!! You guys are such a bad influence on me...... LOL

  7. 1 User Says Thank You cornflake123 For This Useful Post


  8. #17
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kavman8 View Post
    over 150 games on usb hd.....i am looking at the guide now...
    Thanks...will let you know how it comes out....
    Quote Originally Posted by cornflake123 View Post
    What do you do when its all moderators who are thread jacking? Not that I am complaining, its kinda funny.
    Look now im doing it too!! You guys are such a bad influence on me...... LOL
    He pretty much just admitted to piracy, so I don't really see the next infraction headed towards you or me.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  9. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    These are all my backups....no piracy here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •