Recently I am experiencing the following problem:
My Wii is version 3.2u and is hard modded. Additionally I also use Wiiflow and Neogamma 9 loaders
- Whenever I burn Wii ISOs (e.g. FIFA 2011, Wii Party, etc) to DVD, the Wii Console doesnot read the DVD as if they were blank.
- The same ISOs work perfectly from USB using Wiiflow
- I do not have any issues with any other backup DVDs as they all load perfectly
Can someone please help resolve this issue.
Yes, the retail copies also work perfectly without a glitch
I have found the solution of my problem by following hit and trial experience:
I am sharing my experience so that someone else experiencing the same problem could benefit from it.
- I tried to burn one year old ISO title which already is working from the DVD. I found out that even this DVD failed to launch. I then concluded that there is no problem with my Wii console. In fact, this has to do with either the DVD writer or DVD media.
- I then burned the same ISO on a different DVD writer using the same DVD media i.e. Maxall. This also failed. This means that there is also nothing wrong with my DVD drive. It must be the DVD media responsible for this error.
- I finally burned the same ISO using Sony DVD and this time it worked.
- The unsual part is that I have always used Maxall DVDs without a problem. Only the last pack of Maxall DVDs have failed only for Wii DVDs. The same DVDs are working perfectly for DVD movies and data.
for the record, this forum is for site forum issues...
you might want to post in a different forum that more relates to your issue