Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: wii 4.3 u neogamma help dvd error 1167

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Us wii 4.3 u neogamma help dvd error 1167

    i have neogamma installed but keep getting dvd error 1167 what can i do i wanna play my back up i have neogamma r8 ios249rev 17

  2. #2
    Member WhiteShad0wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm right here
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    274
    Thanked 320 Times in 290 Posts
    if you're wii is newer...it has a newer disc drive which can't read burnt games
    there's also an error index around here somewhere
    See the Thanks button over there?
    <================================= Click it

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im new to all this my wii is about a year old

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    your wii cant play dvd backups or you missed a step-

    play your games through a usb loader

  5. #5
    Retired WiiHacks Staff Krafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,426
    Thanks
    460
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 857 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    About a year old isn't old enough to play backup DVD-R's unfortunately. Your only option would be to use a USB drive to play your backup games.

    Just to be sure though enter you serial number here and see what it tells you. If it gives you a D3-2 or D4 then you out of luck with the DVD-R's

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    75% chance gc2-d3 25% chancegc2-d3-2(v2) so whats that mean

  7. #7
    Retired WiiHacks Staff Krafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,426
    Thanks
    460
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 857 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Lets backup a little. What guide did you follow to softmod your Wii? The odds appear to be in your favor so you may just have a softmod problem or just a bad burn. Look here at the error index.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wii hack pack 1 and pack 2 and dark corps everything intalled i got from that media fire web site ... im from bargersville indiana and noone i know around here knows anything about this so im kinda in the dark here on trying to figure this out

  9. #9
    Retired WiiHacks Staff Krafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    4,426
    Thanks
    460
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 857 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    haha, I'm only about 80 miles from you. I live near Muncie Indiana.

    Post a Syscheck found here and lets see what you have.

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh and i burned the back up 2 times neither worked i used img burn and a dvd-r disk


    Last edited by Krank; 11-28-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: use the EDIT button

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •