Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Help please, I Can't Come Up With A Thread Title

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    Site Rules extract:

    6. Non-descriptive titles do not allow for responders to select your post for review. Such posts tend to be ignored by most members or edited with sarcastic titles. Examples of post titles that are commonly ignored include:
    HELPPPPPPPPP ME! I need help, right now!!!!!
    Won’t someone answer me?
    I’m a noobie and need help.
    Auuugggghhhh, I messed up.

    A message to the OP that if you really want help, perhaps a more specific thread title would be in order?
    I'm sorry if I made any violation.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Jenny

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,464
    Thanks
    1,841
    Thanked 4,320 Times in 3,624 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Just pointing out if you need or want help, please be more descriptive in thread title in the future. You'll be more likely to get help, as folks may sooner be able to discern the issue (glancing at the thread title). It, in turn, will make you a better user as well. No problems, if a "violation," you'd be the second to know lol

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    OK I was able to install ios58 and ios 61, what is my next move? back up nand? right?
    So, ios 58 and ios 61 are called bootmii?

    thank you,
    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    Just pointing out if you need or want help, please be more descriptive in thread title in the future. You'll be more likely to get help, as folks may sooner be able to discern the issue (glancing at the thread title). It, in turn, will make you a better user as well. No problems, if a "violation," you'd be the second to know lol
    Again thank you sir for your understanding. I was just kinda excited to hack my wii and able to play thru external hard drive.

    Jenny

    I tried to do nand, I launch bootmii and my wii light is just blinking. what should I do?

    thank you
    Last edited by Krank; 10-25-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: merge triple post

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny33 View Post
    I tried to do nand, I launch bootmii and my wii light is just blinking. what should I do?

    thank you
    There is a Edit button to so no need for multiple posts lol.

    Read the guide it says install ios 58 and 61 then also in mmm(multi mod manager) go into app manager and select hackmii installer. This is where you install HB and bootmii... In your case id re install HB again so it uses ios 58 and you can install bootmii as well.


  5. 1 User Says Thank You narse1979 For This Useful Post


  6. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narse1979 View Post
    There is a Edit button to so no need for multiple posts lol.

    Read the guide it says install ios 58 and 61 then also in mmm(multi mod manager) go into app manager and select hackmii installer. This is where you install HB and bootmii... In your case id re install HB again so it uses ios 58 and you can install bootmii as well.
    Yes!!!! you are such a good help. I was able to do all i'm supposed to do (install HBC, install bootmii and backup nand).

    Now, What do I need in able to play games in my external hard drive?

    again thank you so very much narse 1979! and all guys that help me.
    But I'm not done yet. LOL

    Jenny

  7. #16
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny33 View Post
    Yes!!!! you are such a good help. I was able to do all i'm supposed to do (install HBC, install bootmii and backup nand).

    Now, What do I need in able to play games in my external hard drive?

    again thank you so very much narse 1979! and all guys that help me.
    But I'm not done yet. LOL

    Jenny
    Just follow the guide that I linked you to earlier going from chapter 2 ----->the end


  8. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Hello! I am ready to install the Modpack-anywii and update pack. I'm kinda nervous LOL. wish me luck! LOL
    thanks narse.

    thank you guys,
    Jenny

  9. #18
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Just take your time and dont panic press buttons. The way the guide is set to run is quite user friendly..


  10. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I know I install the bootmii. When I tried to load the modpack-anywii, I went to HBC--press home--launch bootmii, my wii just went blank(black screen) and the light is kept blinking.
    what did I do wrong?

    thank you

  11. #20
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny33 View Post
    I know I install the bootmii. When I tried to load the modpack-anywii, I went to HBC--press home--launch bootmii, my wii just went blank(black screen) and the light is kept blinking.
    what did I do wrong?

    thank you

    Read carefully and try again. Make sure you extracted the pack correctly. Ask any questions in the guide thread not here. Good luck.
    Damn I suck!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •