Music Players Problem
I've tryed with some homebrew music player and had the following problems:
- GeeXboX: A bunch of letters in screen (fast dissapeared) and turned off console...
- WiiMC: Loads fine... but after afew seconds i always got a core dump and a message saying "Reboot in 0 Seconds... Reboot" and stays there... so i need to turn off manually...
- DragonMedia Player:when i try to load it, returns to homebrew channel...
- MPlayer CE: Good, but not a good music interface... better for videos...
- WiiXplorer: the one i'm using, but it doesn't play the next song in playlist automattically...
Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
Follow Stomp_442's WiiMC thread to get it working.
i have IOS58 installed and it doesn't work... what about others players??
I have had problems playing music with WiiMC too. I know I have played music with WiiMC in the past, but not lately, with the latest version of WiiMC. I'll give it a look at and see what's wrong, or if I can even play music at all.
I completely forgot, I wasn't selecting the music icon at the top left of the screen. WiiMC will only recognize the file formats associated with which icon you have selected. Selecting the movie icon will only recognize movie files, etc...., so you must select the music icon to see the music files. MPlayer CE is different in that you can select to show all file extentions, which will show everything.
I have updated my WiiMC post.
This is not a problem with WiiMC, you have something wrong with your setup.
Originally Posted by Hairo
Last edited by Stomp_442; 10-02-2010 at 09:06 AM.
Any idea for what is happening with my setup???
Originally Posted by Stomp_442
i´ve reinstalled it ans the problem still...