Having so much trouble playing Metroid other M
Hey guys so let me tell u my situation:
1. Had a Soft Modded Wii 4.2 but i wanted to play Metroid other M so badly I formatted my Wii.
2. It still wouldn't let me update to 4.3 to play Metroid, nor did it let me install the update from the disc.
3. Re-Soft Modded my Wii to play off disc with NeoGamma and it worked fine up until a certain cutscene.
4. Installed to HDD and it stopped again at the exact same cut scene
5. Returned Metroid other M and got a new one
6. Played off NeoGamma and it stopped EXACTLY at the same part AGAIN
7. Re-Formatted my wii system memory
Please guys i just want to play this game! I REALLY NEED HELP!
Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
1. First-time posters are asked to make a quick "hello" post in the Introductions section of the site;
2. We have a guide for this, in fact I blogged emuhack's guide on the main page;
3. Read it and follow it; if any questions, you are to post them within the guide --- not creating another thread.
4. Welcome to the site.
1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post