Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: USB Loader Problems...

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,692
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 396 Times in 369 Posts
    i have tried Cfg-222 , Cfg-249, WiiFlow-202, WiiFlow-222, WiiFlow-223, WiiFlow-249, WiiFlow-250..... none of these works.
    always get" mounting device, waiting.......30 sec ..." and gone ! frustrated.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    maybe the drive is not compatible, is it set to primary and active?

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,692
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 396 Times in 369 Posts
    yes, the drive has been used in another console with good result. it's wbfs formatted in whole. no fat32 partition.
    tried cios249r19 at first, and, later on, cios249r17.
    202/222/223_v4 no change, so far.
    the console consists modchip, and plays dvd-r well.
    could you give me some more comments? plz.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Is the loader set to read the WBFS partition? Have you tried plugging the drive in after it starts the 30 second countdown.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  5. 1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post


  6. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,552
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 2,241 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Blog Entries
    8
    Configurable USB Loader uses codeing from NeoGamma, try some Neogamma recommendations.

    - Make sure you are using the bottom usb port, the top one won't work for HDDs from cIOSrev12 on.
    - Also if you have WiiConnect24 enabled, test what happens if you disable it.
    - If you have an IDE HDD, try both master and slave jumper settings(experts only!, very low chance to change something)

    Try starting the loader after the HDD was connected and powered
    Try starting the loader, connect and power the HD, and then selecct mount WBFS
    Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, connect the HDD, and then power it
    Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, power the HDD, and then connect it
    Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, wait until tries left 20, connect the HDD, and then power it
    Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, wait until tries left 20, power the HDD, and then connect it

    of course you wont beable to select some things with CFG that you can with Neogamma.
    Last edited by Stomp_442; 08-21-2010 at 11:02 AM.

  7. 1 User Says Thank You Stomp_442 For This Useful Post


  8. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp_442 View Post
    Configurable USB Loader uses codeing from NeoGamma, try some Neogamma recommendations.

    - Make sure you are using the bottom usb port, the top one won't work for HDDs from cIOSrev12 on.
    - Also if you have WiiConnect24 enabled, test what happens if you disable it.
    - If you have an IDE HDD, try both master and slave jumper settings(experts only!, very low chance to change something)

    Try starting the loader after the HDD was connected and powered
    Try starting the loader, connect and power the HD, and then selecct mount WBFS
    Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, connect the HDD, and then power it
    Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, power the HDD, and then connect it
    Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, wait until tries left 20, connect the HDD, and then power it
    Try starting the loader, select mount WBFS, wait until tries left 20, power the HDD, and then connect it

    of course you wont beable to select some things with CFG that you can with Neogamma.
    No luck with any of those on NeoGamma... v_v

    Disabled my Wii Connect 24 which was on... don't know if that is relevant.

  9. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,692
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 396 Times in 369 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Is the loader set to read the WBFS partition? Have you tried plugging the drive in after it starts the 30 second countdown.
    yes, each Loader was verified to set at wbfs1 before testing; checked the console usb "port-0".
    tried plug-in usb devices before the 30 sec, during the 30 and after the 30.
    no luck at all !
    what i can play with ISO is just by dvd-r (ie. D2CPro).

  10. #28
    New Member Baatobaat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 32 Times in 31 Posts
    are u 100% sure your partition is marked as ACTIVE????????
    press THANKS , it brightens my day


    -- 4.3E,Drivekey,rev20b,hermes v5 using:CFGUSBLoader,Uloader,WIIMC,Snes9xGX,FCEUltra GX,Wii64,ScummVM,Opera,HBC,HBB : USB : 1TB FAT Partition

  11. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,692
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 396 Times in 369 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baatobaat View Post
    are u 100% sure your partition is marked as ACTIVE????????
    yes, i formatted and transferred the ISOs myself. and the usbhdd has been verified playable on other Wii console (ie. Cfg, GX, Neog, WiiFlow) without problem.

    this "unit" from my friend is just like "the-third-encounter"

  12. #30
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,457
    Thanks
    1,840
    Thanked 4,315 Times in 3,622 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Wow, this the same unit I attempted to help you with a few days ago? How'd that go, btw? Note: I give billyhome the exclusive right to respond or PM me anytime that I may be of assistance (my knowledge isn't as great as say Ithian or Krank, but it's not joeblow either on this or any other issue; that offer is not extended to other denizens who happen across this thread/post, though (standard disclaimer).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •