Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WiiFlow send me back to Wii Menu when i try play a game

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    WiiFlow send me back to Wii Menu when i try play a game

    Hi people, well, when i try play a game on wiiflow or USBLoaderGX, they send me back to wii menu

    cIOS38v17 installed.

    Wii 4.1U LU33

    Help me

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    I responded to this post in the wiiflow thread here: http://www.wiihacks.com/submit-artic...tml#post300740

    Post up that information back in this thread, also make sure you've labeled the folders in SD:\apps\ correctly if you're launching from the main menu. If launching from HBC and it does this then try reinstalling your cIOS, if that doesn't work try backing up and formatting the sd card.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Right, let's go..

    # Does it crash when you load from HBC or from the forwarder?
    # Are you using the package in this guide?
    # Does your Wii have all the requirements listed at the top, like a working cIOS?
    # Did you label your files correctly?
    # Did you go through the troubleshooting section?
    # Did you look through the really helpful guides at the bottom?
    1- Twice
    2- Yes
    3- Yup
    4- Yea..
    5- Where ? lol
    6 - Yes..

    I just want to play my games without errors

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    5- Where ? lol
    The troubleshooting section of the wiiflow guide, towards the bottom.

    Okay did you use the 3.1-4.1 guide on this site to softmod? And you mentioned errors, are you receiving specific errors on different games or just getting returned back to the main menu no matter what?

    Run Signcheck through HBC. Press reset many times until it's finished and post the CSV report it creates on your card back up here.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,193
    Thanks
    2,206
    Thanked 2,579 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    And vinneoliveira, there is no need to make multiple posts/threads. The folks here are very helpful, but when one seems pushy it is discouraging and it causes confusion keeping track of info in responses.
    Sent from my van, down by the river.




    Never quantify your life by comparison. It is always going to be apples to oranges. If you feel the need to always look down on others, you currently do not own enough mirrors------ Tommie Griffin.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You oddgriffin For This Useful Post


  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithian View Post
    The troubleshooting section of the wiiflow guide, towards the bottom.

    Okay did you use the 3.1-4.1 guide on this site to softmod? And you mentioned errors, are you receiving specific errors on different games or just getting returned back to the main menu no matter what?

    Run Signcheck through HBC. Press reset many times until it's finished and post the CSV report it creates on your card back up here.
    Yes, i use the 3-1/4-1 guide. Have no errors, just send me back to wii menu.

    The report is on attach.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    Okay I looked at the CSV and you've got trucha signed to most of your IOS files below 36, which is unusual. What application were you using to perform this, and why?

    You're also using an old revision of IOS36. Download the pack from the 3.1-4.1 guide and follow step 3, making sure you're using the IOS36-64-v3094 included with that pack and instructing TBR to use the IOS from the SD card.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  9. 1 User Says Thank You Ithian For This Useful Post


  10. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithian View Post
    Okay I looked at the CSV and you've got trucha signed to most of your IOS files below 36, which is unusual. What application were you using to perform this, and why?

    You're also using an old revision of IOS36. Download the pack from the 3.1-4.1 guide and follow step 3, making sure you're using the IOS36-64-v3094 included with that pack and instructing TBR to use the IOS from the SD card.
    Ok, i'll try it

    Holy Shit, now USBLoader stuck when it "try" show the games and WiiFlow stuck on "Please Wait" screen.
    Last edited by vinneoliveira; 02-09-2010 at 09:13 AM.

  11. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by vinneoliveira View Post
    Ok, i'll try it

    Holy bleep, now USBLoader stuck when it "try" show the games and WiiFlow stuck on "Please Wait" screen.
    Is your hard drive compatible with usb loading? List here.
    Is the hard drive plugged into the outermost port on the console?
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithian View Post
    Is your hard drive compatible with usb loading? List here.
    Is the hard drive plugged into the outermost port on the console?
    Yes and yes, my PC dont recognize more my pendrive

    He dies..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •