Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: neogamma r8 beta17

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkx3ni View Post
    im downloading the dora game at the moment so i can let you know in a hour or so if i can get it working

    im using gx r891 and cios rev 17
    oh thanks very much,im on rev17 and have r899 on my usbloader gx

  2. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
    if you want to try the rev 14 in the mean time the installer and wad is in the pack for the 4.2 guide

    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...y-4-2-wii.html

    just use the ios 38 wad and put it in the root of your sd card and the installer in your apps folder.
    but to be honest i think rev 17 is pretty good and i havent any complaints about it yet like there was with rev 15/16

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkx3ni View Post
    if you want to try the rev 14 in the mean time the installer and wad is in the pack for the 4.2 guide

    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...y-4-2-wii.html

    just use the ios 38 wad and put it in the root of your sd card and the installer in your apps folder.
    but to be honest i think rev 17 is pretty good and i havent any complaints about it yet like there was with rev 15/16
    i was on rev14 when i tried these games so thought ill up it to rev17 ,it still didnt work,ill just leave it to rev17 now coz this is something simple that ive missed.

    thanks

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
    right the dora games worked for me first time. in the general settings i have anti 002 set for all games so you could try that. everything else if default so after the only other thing i could think of is just to update gx to 891 cos it works for me. i know you are on a higher one but i tryed 896 and it wasnt as good so i just unstalled it and reloader 891

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkx3ni View Post
    right the dora games worked for me first time. in the general settings i have anti 002 set for all games so you could try that. everything else if default so after the only other thing i could think of is just to update gx to 891 cos it works for me. i know you are on a higher one but i tryed 896 and it wasnt as good so i just unstalled it and reloader 891
    ok i was thinking of that as i cant see the 002 fix on it but was there before,thanks for that info,well appreciateo
    Last edited by sofia; 01-25-2010 at 06:12 AM.

  6. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
    good luck and click thanks if i helped

  7. 1 User Says Thank You pkx3ni For This Useful Post


  8. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkx3ni View Post
    good luck and click thanks if i helped
    can you send me the link for the usbloader you used and which dora game was it you d/loaded.
    yes i clicked on all the posts with thanks.

  9. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
    here ya go i use the 891 wad so it installs the full channel

    Downloads - usbloader-gui - Project Hosting on Google Code

  10. 1 User Says Thank You pkx3ni For This Useful Post


  11. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pkx3ni View Post
    here ya go i use the 891 wad so it installs the full channel

    Downloads - usbloader-gui - Project Hosting on Google Code
    hi i installed the 891 wad but this 1 has got the 002 fix missing,so will it still be ok as that option is usually in the game load settings.

  12. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
    yeah it will work the same if you select for a selected game, however if you go to the setting from the cover screen then game load you havee to scroll down to find the 002 option. i like have this one selected cos thats the first port of call for most problem games

  13. 1 User Says Thank You pkx3ni For This Useful Post


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •