Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Error 1101

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Error 1101

    Hey I know there posts everywhere about error 1101 however still cant find how to solve the problem, I did a soft mod on 2 wii (mine and a mates) and my wii is a 3.1 while he has a 3.3e version and when i use back up on my console the games work however the back up don't work on his it just come up with error 1101 is there anyway of fixing it without using usb or doing a hard mod on the wii? once again sorry if u feel this has been posted alot just i havn't been able to find a answer

  2. #2
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbz View Post
    Hey I know there posts everywhere about error 1101 however still cant find how to solve the problem, I did a soft mod on 2 wii (mine and a mates) and my wii is a 3.1 while he has a 3.3e version and when i use back up on my console the games work however the back up don't work on his it just come up with error 1101 is there anyway of fixing it without using usb or doing a hard mod on the wii? once again sorry if u feel this has been posted alot just i havn't been able to find a answer
    As you say many answers to this problem, usually wrong media.
    I guess you have investigated all that, both your systems are early versions,
    cIOS38rev14 should be used.
    I would recommend updating to 4.1.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    great now i gotta research on upgrading 3.3e to 4.1 without bricking it,Thanks for the idea

  4. #4
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbz View Post
    great now i gotta research on upgrading 3.3e to 4.1 without bricking it,Thanks for the idea
    This guide is good if you have homebrew already.

    If you already have Homebrew, upgrade to 4.1 written by Dogeggs

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    would the fact of burning it at 2x and not 4x change the outcome with the 1101 error?

  6. #6
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbz View Post
    would the fact of burning it at 2x and not 4x change the outcome with the 1101 error?
    slower is better. ideal is,

    Verbatim, DVD-R, imageburn, <x4

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •