Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: dual layer disc problems please help..

  1. #1
    rbb
    rbb is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    dual layer disc problems please help..

    i am using usb loader gx cios3.5 installed

    i am trying to play this game called sengoku musou 3 on my wii

    but i am getting an error message whenever i choose to play storymode....

    i found out that when i run dual layer disc games

    i am supposed to change the cios setting to 222

    but i still getting an error message when i choose storymode


    can anyone play help me out?

  2. #2
    Member siphilips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,639
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 421 Times in 340 Posts
    If you are using rev 14 try installing rev13a

    Download it HERE cIOS38_rev13a-Installer.rar
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6







  3. #3
    rbb
    rbb is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so i installed what you gave me but usb loaders not loading up the games

    its showing that white screen without any games

  4. #4
    Member siphilips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,639
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 421 Times in 340 Posts
    Re-install usb loader gx, rev13a should have given you better compatibilty with your game.

    you can also re-install rev 14 back on at a later time if you wish.
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6







  5. #5
    rbb
    rbb is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siphilips View Post
    Re-install usb loader gx, rev13a should have given you better compatibilty with your game.

    you can also re-install rev 14 back on at a later time if you wish.


    i reinstalled usb loader gx now its saying no usb device

  6. #6
    Member siphilips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,639
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 421 Times in 340 Posts
    You have Hermes installed as you mentioned IOS222, try re-installing that, as one of the IOS's on your Wii maybe corrupt.
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6







  7. #7
    rbb
    rbb is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siphilips View Post
    You have Hermes installed as you mentioned IOS222, try re-installing that, as one of the IOS's on your Wii maybe corrupt.
    i reinstalled everything and now its back at its original setting i think that cios file u gave me was causing an error

    is there any other way to fix this story mode error?
    Last edited by rbb; 12-13-2009 at 03:20 PM.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
    What loader are you using? Change the setting for that game to use IOS 222 instead of 249 and try it again.
    Wii 4.1u Softmod
    cIOS38rev14 / Hermes cIOS 222/223
    Priiloader 0.1r15
    Bootmii as IOS
    WiiFlow 1.1r25 (autoboot)
    Western Digital MyPassport Essential 320gb

  9. 1 User Says Thank You wiieye For This Useful Post


  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm having the same problem as the original poster. I tried changing the settings in USB loader so the game uses cIOS 222 but instead of the Japanese writing with the word "OFF" I get what seems to be a never ending loading screen (can't really tell because it's blank, but the LED on my external HD blinks once in a while).

    I wanted to try to install cIOS38 rev13a as Siphilips suggested but I can't get the installer to even show up on the Homebrew channel. I put the "IOS38-64-v3610.wad" file and the "cIOS38_rev13a-Installer" folder in the SD card root but I don't see any cIOS38 rev13a Installer window that I can choose. Tried running WAD Manager and installing the .wad file but that didn't work.

    My Wii is soft modded with v4.1 (used Dogeggs' tutorial). Is there anything else I can try to get this game's story mode or cIOS38 rev13a to work? Any help is appreciated.

  11. #10
    Member siphilips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,639
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 421 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bojack13 View Post
    I'm having the same problem as the original poster. I tried changing the settings in USB loader so the game uses cIOS 222 but instead of the Japanese writing with the word "OFF" I get what seems to be a never ending loading screen (can't really tell because it's blank, but the LED on my external HD blinks once in a while).

    I wanted to try to install cIOS38 rev13a as Siphilips suggested but I can't get the installer to even show up on the Homebrew channel. I put the "IOS38-64-v3610.wad" file and the "cIOS38_rev13a-Installer" folder in the SD card root but I don't see any cIOS38 rev13a Installer window that I can choose. Tried running WAD Manager and installing the .wad file but that didn't work.

    My Wii is soft modded with v4.1 (used Dogeggs' tutorial). Is there anything else I can try to get this game's story mode or cIOS38 rev13a to work? Any help is appreciated.
    Put the "cIOS38_rev13a-Installer" folder in the APPS folder and leave IOS38-64-v3610.wad at the root of the SD card and the installer will then show up when you go to the Homebrew channel.
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6







  12. 1 User Says Thank You siphilips For This Useful Post


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •