one question. i was reading that you have to install the games to the nand ...by showwii ? is that correct even if i use simpledumper ? i think that is where i did my errors before cause no wads worked ... i did not see that in the original triiforce directions.
You will need to use a program like ShowMiiWads to install games to the nand. This can be done by:
1. In ShowMiiWads, go to the Options menu and select Change NAND Backup Path.
2. Navigate to where the nand folder (from step 5 above) is located, select it and press OK.
3. You should see a long list of everything that is in the nand backup listed. I recommend not messing with any of these files!
4. Click on the View menu and select ShowMiiWads. (To get back to the nand view, go to the view menu and select ShowMiiNand.)
5. Click on the File menu and select Open Folder.
6. Navigate to where you have your wad files located and press OK. You may have to wait a bit for the program to load up the list of wads if you have a lot.
7. Select the game you want to install in the list, right click on it and select Extract then To NAND.
8. Done! Now if you go to the ShowMiiNand view, you will see the game listed at the bottom of the list.
Note: You can right click on a game and select Delete to remove it.
Finally, copy all of the files in the NAND folder (created in step 5) onto the root of your SD card.
is that the same for the simple dumper ? i think my nand might have been fine just missing a step in installing games ...