Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Help On Mplayer CE

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Help On Mplayer CE

    I used MPlayer - AgentX Mod Channel before, I heard Mplayer ce more compatible then AgentX and it also suport WBFS with partition build in hd
    can play movies and dvd at the same drive. I got it in Wii channel but doen't show drive or files in my Fat32 to play movies or either DVD.

    In the Wii mainu I chose USB Loader gx at the bottom screen point to (homebrew laucher) then it list Mplayer CE and some other hbc installed
    channals.

    At the end I press Mplayer CE it got black screen and sit in there untilled I turn off wii. Please tell me how to get Mplayer ce to play with hdd Fat32 and thanks for the brighter idea to get it work.

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North of the 49th
    Posts
    562
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 114 Times in 109 Posts
    I do not believe Mplayer is compatible with USB drives. I do know it is compatible with SD cards it shoul;d also pick up your Wii DVD and be able to play off of that.

  3. #3
    New Member foxmccloud12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts
    Are you trying to load mplarer ce through a channel or through homebrew? Make sure you got mplayer ce in your apps folder..
    I JUST WANNA BE FREE THE BUTTERFLIES ARE FREE

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
    I did place in the app folder on Wad when I installed it doen't show on Wii mainu. I just doing a search last nite it show on homebrew laucher.
    Last edited by havenlyskyhigh; 12-03-2009 at 12:55 PM.

  5. #5
    New Member foxmccloud12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by havenlyskyhigh View Post
    I did place in the app folder on Wad when I installed it doen't show on Wii mainu. I just doing a search last nite it show on homebrew laucher.
    So you have a wad manager? Put mplayer_ce folder( the one with boot.dol in it) into your "apps" folder. Put "mplayerce075.wad" file into "wad" folder. Use "WAD Manager" for install it.
    I JUST WANNA BE FREE THE BUTTERFLIES ARE FREE

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foxmccloud12 View Post
    So you have a wad manager? Put mplayer_ce folder( the one with boot.dol in it) into your "apps" folder. Put "mplayerce075.wad" file into "wad" folder. Use "WAD Manager" for install it.
    I can't get Mplayer ce on wii mainu, so can you direct me how to get it turn on Wii display?
    Thank you if you do the step for me.

  7. #7
    Member
    ~Former Wiihacks Staff~
    *~ IRC HOP ~*
    thucncao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,054
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 191 Times in 136 Posts
    Actually mplayer ce v0.75 and v0.76 support usb hard drives. Not WBFS format though. It supports FAT32 and NTFS. The new v0.76 fixes the random freezes when long movies play.
    Come to the Irc room to get help or just have fun

    Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.

  8. #8
    New Member foxmccloud12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by havenlyskyhigh View Post
    I can't get Mplayer ce on wii mainu, so can you direct me how to get it turn on Wii display?
    Thank you if you do the step for me.

    you need to download wad manager 1.5 and put iit on your sd card in the apps folder. Make a folder called WAD in the root of your sd card ( where the apps folder is) Download the mplayer ce 0.75 wad and put in the WAD folder. Start your wii ,launch homebrew, launch the wad manager 1.5, and install the wad... Do you have cios rev 14 ??
    I JUST WANNA BE FREE THE BUTTERFLIES ARE FREE

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foxmccloud12 View Post
    you need to download wad manager 1.5 and put iit on your sd card in the apps folder. Make a folder called WAD in the root of your sd card ( where the apps folder is) Download the mplayer ce 0.75 wad and put in the WAD folder. Start your wii ,launch homebrew, launch the wad manager 1.5, and install the wad... Do you have cios rev 14 ??
    Yes I do, this should work from (Tut. dogeggs New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii) app in the sd card right?

  10. #10
    New Member foxmccloud12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    226
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by havenlyskyhigh View Post
    Yes I do, this should work from (Tut. dogeggs New 3.1-4.1 Softmod for ANY Wii) app in the sd card right?

    im'having trouble undrstanding what you say, sorry,. what about dogeggs tut. Did you install the mplayer wad?
    I JUST WANNA BE FREE THE BUTTERFLIES ARE FREE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •