Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: rented mario with a hard modded drivekey?

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post

    rented mario with a hard modded drivekey?

    can i play it? it needs an update, so plz answer quick, im waiting on you guys.

  2. #2
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    Can't you just use like Preloader or Startpatch to skip over disc updates?

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai_D View Post
    Can't you just use like Preloader or Startpatch to skip over disc updates?
    no, i have an hardmod, i don't know how to use it.

    i don't want to, im a little drunk and stupid, i just wanna click update and play, should I, or will i brick?

  4. #4
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    Lol, well it's your choice really. I mean, as far as I understand, the update will only take you to System Menu 4.1. So it should be fairly safe, most people don't have trouble. As long as you have Bootmii and/or Preloader installed, you should be okay.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,190
    Thanks
    2,206
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 2,011 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronsir View Post
    no, i have an hardmod, i don't know how to use it.

    i don't want to, im a little drunk and stupid, i just wanna click update and play, should I, or will i brick?
    it wont hurt much by going to 4.1 there is no softmod to disturb and the region issue isn't a problem unless it was 4.2

  6. #6
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    What they said : D Lol, except I didn't know if he had both hard and softmod

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
    well i did it, and it works, fine, as i said im drunk, im just hoping i can play my janese games?

  8. #8
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    Should be able to. If you could play them before, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to.

  9. #9
    Member siphilips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,639
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 421 Times in 340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai_D View Post
    Lol, well it's your choice really. I mean, as far as I understand, the update will only take you to System Menu 4.1. So it should be fairly safe, most people don't have trouble. As long as you have Bootmii and/or Preloader installed, you should be okay.
    Mario Kart Wii.................IOS33/36-64-v1040........System Menu 3.1

    not 4.1!!!

    Its fine to update to 3.1
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.6 | Internet Channel | Sys Menu 4.1e | NeoGamma R8 b15 | Preloader .30 r3 | cIOS38 r14 | Wad Manager 1.5 | cIOSCORP 3.5 | DVDX v2 | Mplayer CE | WiiGator GC Backup Launcher Ver 2.0 | Wii64 Nintendo 64 Emulator | Homebrew Browser V 0.3.6 | IOSCheck V 0.3.6







  10. #10
    New Member kensai_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siphilips View Post
    Mario Kart Wii.................IOS33/36-64-v1040........System Menu 3.1

    not 4.1!!!

    Its fine to update to 3.1
    Both oddgriffin and I presumed that he meant New Super Mario Bros Wii. not Mario Kart Wii. Thus System Menu 4.1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •