Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Bricked or?

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After trying the guide at http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...lling-hbc.html


    Step B works, but fails when I go to Step 3 - by giving black screen loading the app on the SD Card. Any ideas?

    (Writes I will never ,ever update, ever again, 100 times on the wall.)

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bricked42 View Post
    After trying the guide at http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...lling-hbc.html


    Step B works, but fails when I go to Step 3 - by giving black screen loading the app on the SD Card. Any ideas?

    (Writes I will never ,ever update, ever again, 100 times on the wall.)
    try step A again
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have the same problem, new system with 4.0u. I stupidly tried to put cioscorp on it because it works fine on my other wii. I have not updated to 4.2. When I try and load anything in homebrew channel or anything from the system menu I get a black screen and have to pull the plug. I have tried updating and no dice. My preloader still loads up when I reset the wii, and when I tried to use my backed up nand from bootmii it wont load because I didnt save the file as a boot2? Its an IOS nand, and I guess thats not worth a dime. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by dignin; 12-02-2009 at 07:04 PM.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,172
    Thanks
    2,195
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by dignin View Post
    I have the same problem, new system with 4.0u. I stupidly tried to put cioscorp on it because it works fine on my other wii. I have not updated to 4.2. When I try and load anything in homebrew channel or anything from the system menu I get a black screen and have to pull the plug. I have tried updating and no dice. My preloader still loads up when I reset the wii, and when I tried to use my backed up nand from bootmii it wont load because I didnt save the file as a boot elf 2? Its an IOS nand, and I guess thats not worth a dime. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    what are you talking about? boot elf 2,IOS nand. you can't get to homebrew channel and restore your nand file?

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by dignin View Post
    I have the same problem, new system with 4.0u. I stupidly tried to put cioscorp on it because it works fine on my other wii. I have not updated to 4.2. When I try and load anything in homebrew channel or anything from the system menu I get a black screen and have to pull the plug. I have tried updating and no dice. My preloader still loads up when I reset the wii, and when I tried to use my backed up nand from bootmii it wont load because I didnt save the file as a boot elf 2? Its an IOS nand, and I guess thats not worth a dime. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

    Uninstall cioscorp
    -cioscorp 3.5 uninstaller
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry I should have said i have Bootmii installed as an IOS.....i still have the NAND buckup but it will not load in this Bootmii.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Uninstall cioscorp
    -cioscorp 3.5 uninstaller
    thanks for the prompt response, i will give this a try.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Tried the uninstaller and no dice, as soon as I try and load it from homebrew channel...or anything else for that matter I get a black screen and then nothing. Any other suggestions?

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by dignin View Post
    Tried the uninstaller and no dice, as soon as I try and load it from homebrew channel...or anything else for that matter I get a black screen and then nothing. Any other suggestions?
    Download signcheck and run it, anyway you can. There is an elf and a dol, try the dol first. When it runs you will hit reset many times as instructed until the app exits. Then post your signcheck.cvs from the sd-card here.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks again I will give it a try and let ya know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •