Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: New Super Mario Bros and USB loader GX

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    It Works!!!

    Thank you so much for the info. I have been pulling my hair for some time now trying to get NSMB to work. I am a noob at this whole Wii Hacking but I am glad I found this post. NeoGamma R8 Beta12 works like a charm and I am happy to say that it resolved my issue.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithian View Post
    Not sure what rev you were trying on USB Loader, but if you decide to give it another try, rev822 or later contains a built in fix for NSMB. Might be what you were looking for.

    Changes - usbloader-gui - Project Hosting on Google Code
    I don't usually respond when trouble shooting but I just wanted to say you saved me soo much trouble. This fix worked using the Wad in your link AND I'm using a scrubbed version so it fits on my 1 gig usb drive. I'd really like my backups to play off disc but oh well. Thanks a bunch man!

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im trying to update to the r843.wad but everytime I install it, it doesn't appear in my homebrew channel? what am i doing wrong? I took out my SD card and replaced the old wad r815 and replaced it with r843 then ran it thru clOSr14 installer, but no usb loader channel. I did delete the old channel before updating SD card and reinstalling. Any help would be appreciated.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not able to run this game

    I've followed this site guide to softmod my wii.

    currently it is on 4.1e
    and with the last version of usb loader gx
    and neogamma R8 b7

    with the usb loader I cannot load the game it gives me an error in a black screen (not the error 002).

    Why can't I run it on the last version of gx as said on:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/28...ario-bros.html ?!

    thanks

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stotfold, England
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Are you running this from the USB loader channel or from USB loader on homebrew channel? I have the eject disk error on USB loader as a channel and Wii flow as a channel or through Homebrew. BUT I can run the game on the USB loader forwarder channel and on USB loader through the homebrew channel. I have updated to the 849 usb loader gx.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was trying on the channel.

    I will try on the homebrew channel.

    btw I haven't installed the USB loader forwarder channel, do you think that i should?

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stotfold, England
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ok yeah try through the homebrew channel, if it doesn't work through the USB loader channel but does through homebrew then install the USB loader forwarder channel and then go to options and update...this works pretty much as quick as having it as a channel.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi!

    I think I have the same problem, I updated USB loader channel through the update service to revision 833 or something. BUT, I didnt delete my config file. How do I do it to get the new super mario bros to work?

    I also have the usb loader thorught the homebrew channel, should I delete it? How?

    Best regards, Bertta12

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Stotfold, England
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If you want to delete the config file, load your sd card or usb hard drive on your PC and go into the root folder config, there will be USBloaderGX config file/s delete them.

    To remove usbloader completely uninstall any wads of it (channels) then as above delete everything from your SD card or usb drive like the wads, root folders for usb loader and under apps. Then extract fresh copy and add it as you did first time round. I had a problem that when I went from sd card I just copied it all to my usb drive, it didn't work properly so I removed it all and started again with USB loader and wii flow.

    Not sure if that will solve your issue but it's worth a try.

    Then once you have done that, turn on the error 002 fix, and see if you can play mario from homebrew direct or the forwarder that just looks to homebrew. Mine works like that, I just can't get it to work through the damn channel alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •