Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: New Super Mario channel creation

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation New Super Mario channel creation

    Hey guys,

    I use WBFS Manager to create channels for my wii games, so I can easily load them from my HD usb drive.
    But for some reason it doesn't work with the New Super Mario game

    Anyone else any luck or would someone like to share his .wad file

    cheers,

    Danny

  2. #2
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by dannxyz View Post
    Hey guys,

    I use WBFS Manager to create channels for my wii games, so I can easily load them from my HD usb drive.
    But for some reason it doesn't work with the New Super Mario game

    Anyone else any luck or would someone like to share his .wad file

    cheers,

    Danny
    Yes I have it working on my USB HDD.
    Here is a good guide on how to do it.
    http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/28...ario-bros.html

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiJohn View Post
    Yes I have it working on my USB HDD.
    Here is a good guide on how to do it.
    http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/28...ario-bros.html
    I have it working on my USB as well, but for all my games I have made shortcuts to the title screen so I dont have to use any usb loading program.
    It works find with all my other games except the new super mario, then i get a 601 Error

  4. #4
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by dannxyz View Post
    I have it working on my USB as well, but for all my games I have made shortcuts to the title screen so I dont have to use any usb loading program.
    It works find with all my other games except the new super mario, then i get a 601 Error
    Sorry I misunderstood. I had a few games off my USB as Channels,(actually forwarders) but have not tried this with NSMB. I'll try it tonight.

  5. #5
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by dannxyz View Post
    I have it working on my USB as well, but for all my games I have made shortcuts to the title screen so I dont have to use any usb loading program.
    It works find with all my other games except the new super mario, then i get a 601 Error
    I have my NSMB loaded and working on my HDD with USB Loader GX.
    I have created a channel (forwarder) which works fine.
    I used crap 2.1b like have done with other titles, this is much easier than WBFS.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm new to Crap (weird saying that) but i'm also trying to create a forwarder channel for NSMB, and i'm not sure of what setting i should use for "Loader" since i'm not using any of the loaders listed. i will be using USB Loader GX (although if i could figure out how to get it working in NeoGamma 8, that would be great too)

    thanks!

  7. #7
    Junior Member inkin4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    I am curious as to how many blocks the average forwarder channel takes any ideas

  8. #8
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by inkin4u View Post
    I am curious as to how many blocks the average forwarder channel takes any ideas
    NSWB uses 6 blocks
    Conduit uses 5 blocks.

    Not much memory.

  9. #9
    Senior Member WiiJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,953
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 2,022 Times in 1,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Keezie View Post
    i'm new to Crap (weird saying that) but i'm also trying to create a forwarder channel for NSMB, and i'm not sure of what setting i should use for "Loader" since i'm not using any of the loaders listed. i will be using USB Loader GX (although if i could figure out how to get it working in NeoGamma 8, that would be great too)

    thanks!
    The beauty of forwarders is they don't need a loader. It needs the game on your HDD, it acts like a channel.

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so i can pretty much use whatever setting i want then? i seen that you mentioned you used USB Loader GX, but you also mentioned you used a forwarder that you created with Crap. so now i'm extra confused

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •