Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44

Thread: DLC for Rock Band 2 on a PAL Wii/NTSC game

  1. #31
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffles View Post
    Oh I see :P
    No, that's not the case, I can run region free fine, the music store just doesn't work.

    And scouse, if you could help me get access to the music store, that'd be great, as I don't mind paying the 200 Wii points per song.
    So wait, you cant even access the music store? What happens when you try to?
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  2. #32
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiihacks. View Post
    So wait, you cant even access the music store? What happens when you try to?
    That was bad wording on my part, I can access the music store, just can't download anything (you can look at one of my previous posts to see exactly what happens)

  3. #33
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffles View Post
    That was bad wording on my part, I can access the music store, just can't download anything (you can look at one of my previous posts to see exactly what happens)
    Alright, So when you try and download a free song, it says you don't have enough Wii points? Should we probably try a PAL ISO of Rock Band 2?
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  4. #34
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiihacks. View Post
    Alright, So when you try and download a free song, it says you don't have enough Wii points? Should we probably try a PAL ISO of Rock Band 2?
    Yes. And yes, I think that might just work. Do you know how to get one though?

  5. #35
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffles View Post
    Yes. And yes, I think that might just work. Do you know how to get one though?
    Of course But you need a torrent client, and some patience :P
    I got a link right here...
    Rock Band 2 PAL Wiigggttt-LoCAL torrent [gamestracker.org] : Games > Wii - Mininova
    You can get a torrent client here, I use uTorrent...
    Download - Torrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client
    All you need to do is save the ISO file on your desktop, then open it with uTorrent. Be patient though, Cause it might take a day or two
    But its better than nothing :P
    Good luck Hope it works

    EDIT: Its from mininova, Because Demonoid is still down, and my bitGAMER invite didn't work, So theres only 1 seeder
    Last edited by Wiihacks.; 10-25-2009 at 02:06 PM.
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  6. 1 User Says Thank You Wiihacks. For This Useful Post


  7. #36
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiihacks. View Post
    Of course But you need a torrent client, and some patience :P
    I got a link right here...
    Rock Band 2 PAL Wiigggttt-LoCAL torrent [gamestracker.org] : Games > Wii - Mininova
    Sweet dude, thanks a lot

    Yeah, I'm somewhat familiar with torrents and the fact that it might take some time, but this is definitely better than nothing

    Once the file has finished downloading, how do I play it with my Wii?

  8. #37
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Burn to a disk using imgburn and stick it in the wii lol

  9. #38
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scouse View Post
    Burn to a disk using imgburn and stick it in the wii lol
    Alright, that shouldn't be all that hard :P thank you so much for all your help guys!

  10. #39
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffles View Post
    Alright, that shouldn't be all that hard :P thank you so much for all your help guys!
    Hahaha no problem =]
    Glad to be of assistance.
    And make sure when your burning the ISO to the disc, that your using a blank DVD-R, and burning it at like, 2x write speed =]
    Hope it works
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  11. #40
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiihacks. View Post
    Hahaha no problem =]
    Glad to be of assistance.
    And make sure when your burning the ISO to the disc, that your using a blank DVD-R, and burning it at like, 2x write speed =]
    Hope it works
    I'll make sure to do that :P

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •