Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: DLC for Rock Band 2 on a PAL Wii/NTSC game

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That i had already updated the shopping channel using wiiscu and the dlc still didnt show up as purchased , might just be the odd wii that has problems but so far ive read 4 forums and around 1000 posts and nothing sofar has worked even though the wads and ios 37 patcher have installed correctly.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    did you find an answer for this as I have pal wii 4.2E with pal rb2 backup.... done all tutorials and all songs are still 200 points. I have even tried to change channel to USA (49 I think) and still not working.

    Would it work if I just got a ntsc copy, as im sure I can play any regions games on my wii ?

    cheers

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No, I didn't. My problem isn't that the songs aren't free, though; I just can't download them at all.

  4. #14
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffles View Post
    No, I didn't. My problem isn't that the songs aren't free, though; I just can't download them at all.
    Like do you get that error 20472 or whatever numbers...?
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiihacks. View Post
    Like do you get that error 20472 or whatever numbers...?
    No, when I download a song that's free (Like something out of the 20 free songs), I get the error telling me I don't have enough Wii points (which obviously isn't the case, as they're free...). When I download a song that's not free, I just get some bland error, telling me the purchase could not be completed and that I should contact EA (Which I did, but to no avail). It's not that I don't have any Wii points, I have 1200. I later figured it's because I'm in Europe and my NTSC copy of RB2 wants to access the US Wii shop, which generally isn't possible (without mods anyway).

  6. #16
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffles View Post
    No, when I download a song that's free (Like something out of the 20 free songs), I get the error telling me I don't have enough Wii points (which obviously isn't the case, as they're free...). When I download a song that's not free, I just get some bland error, telling me the purchase could not be completed and that I should contact EA (Which I did, but to no avail). It's not that I don't have any Wii points, I have 1200. I later figured it's because I'm in Europe and my NTSC copy of RB2 wants to access the US Wii shop, which generally isn't possible (without mods anyway).
    Ohhh... Yeah that would be why
    Just a question here, Why do you have a NTSC copy of Rock Band if you have a PAL Wii?
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiihacks. View Post
    Ohhh... Yeah that would be why
    Just a question here, Why do you have a NTSC copy of Rock Band if you have a PAL Wii?
    Long story short, I used to live in the US with someone who had an NTSC Wii, got RB2 back in December when it came out for Wii over there, recently moved to Europe and now live with someone who has a PAL Wii...

  8. #18
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffles View Post
    Long story short, I used to live in the US with someone who had an NTSC Wii, got RB2 back in December when it came out for Wii over there, recently moved to Europe and now live with someone who has a PAL Wii...
    Ohhhh.. Damm :P That sucks xD
    Well, Im not sure what to do in your case :P
    But other people here are much more intelligent than I am, so maybe they can help
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiihacks. View Post
    Ohhhh.. Damm :P That sucks xD
    Well, Im not sure what to do in your case :P
    But other people here are much more intelligent than I am, so maybe they can help
    Yeah, I know, it kinda sucks :P

  10. #20
    New Member Wiihacks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffles View Post
    Yeah, I know, it kinda sucks :P
    Yeah, Well I hope theres someone out there that can help you =]
    Ill do some searching for it
    IF ANYONE HAS HELPED YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON BELOW THEIR POST.



    And please, before creating a thread based on a problem you have, take 2 seconds to acknowledge the "Search" button to see if your problem has already been solved.


    http://www.wiihacks.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93357&dateline=125650  1943

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •