Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: boot2 injected with the bootmi loader did not pass the consistency checks

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    boot2 injected with the bootmi loader did not pass the consistency checks

    Hi
    Im following this tutorial: http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html
    Im trying to install Wilbrand launcher and I got this message:
    boot2 injected with the bootmi loader did not pass the consistency checks.
    I just read this one: http://www.wiihacks.com/printthread....6886&page=1563
    Where a user suggests:
    "4.3 has been the "most current" for almost 3 years now. So your system should already be at that level. The only update you would need is to access Shop Channel. If you're going to mod it, as part of our recommended guide, it includes how to install that most up-to-date shop channel in the process. So you can just start it from where it is with LetterBomb and go from there."

    I do not understand what I should do. Abort or continue? If abort: How? There is only a continue option.

    Thanks



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Do you have boot2 bootmii installed? And when do you get this error?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Do you have boot2 bootmii installed? And when do you get this error?
    Hi, I posted 2 two days ago. Lets try again.

    Im following the tutorial on how to install Wilbrand launcher.
    More specific I get:
    The homebrew channel: Can be installed.
    BootMii: Can only be installed as an IOS
    boot2 injected with the bootmii loader did not pass the consistency checks

    The answer to your questions:
    No, bootmii seems to not be installed
    I get this error after the step "Click on the Green Letter".
    Last edited by wii_newbie99; 07-30-2013 at 10:57 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by wii_newbie99 View Post
    Hi, I posted 2 two days ago. Lets try again.

    Im following the tutorial on how to install Wilbrand launcher.
    More specific I get:
    The homebrew channel: Can be installed.
    BootMii: Can only be installed as an IOS
    boot2 injected with the bootmii loader did not pass the consistency checks

    The answer to your questions:
    No, bootmii seems to not be installed
    I get this error after the step "Click on the Green Letter".
    That is normal, it just means that you can only install bootmii as ios and not as boot2. Most wii's can only install bootmii as ios, so install the HBC, install bootmii ios, load bootmii and make a nand backup, etc.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    That is normal, it just means that you can only install bootmii as ios and not as boot2. Most wii's can only install bootmii as ios, so install the HBC, install bootmii ios, load bootmii and make a nand backup, etc.
    Many thanks.

    Sorry for asking newbie questions, but in part 2 im supposed to prepare a SD card.
    I already have a SD card inserted from part 1 (4.3). Should I use the same or replace it with another card?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    The same sd card should be fine. It should already be prepared when you did the bootmii install. You would have a bootmii folder on the sd card if it was prepared.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    The same sd card should be fine. It should already be prepared when you did the bootmii install. You would have a bootmii folder on the sd card if it was prepared.
    Got It!

    One more question. Im now at the step "Part 2- Install Priiloader (brick protection, you need this)".
    I have menu version 4.3 and my remote says LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C4

    Menu version 4.3 is fine so I jump to the step "Launch Priiloader (the first one is 0.7, the second 0.8 beta 4)"
    and I choose 0.8 beta 4.

    Is this correct?

  8. #8
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,390
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 1,067 Times in 909 Posts
    Yes. That should be fine.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    Yes. That should be fine.
    Thank you guys for your help, its up and running.

    I tried the USB Loader GX and it worked fine the first time, the second time it frooze at "Loading usb device" (or something similar). I had to turn off wii.
    Then I tried CFG and it worked fine, I will try a couple of days now to see if it runs fine.


    Have a nice day!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •