Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: USB Loader GX freezes at initializing usb device !!!! HELP PLEASE

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question USB Loader GX freezes at initializing usb device !!!! HELP PLEASE

    it completely freezez at "initializing usb device...." for hours.. it was working recently before this happens,, please help

    Spoiler

    Last edited by llaffer; 05-10-2013 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tags

  2. #2
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,828
    Thanks
    893
    Thanked 2,101 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Looks like u messed your cios249 up it should be 56 not 37, use the d2x guide to update it

    Sent from my C6603 using WiiHacks

  3. 1 User Says Thank You Pob3008 For This Useful Post


  4. #3
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,246
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 875 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samrmessi View Post
    it completely freezez at "initializing usb device...." for hours.. it was working recently before this happens,, please help

    Code:
    IOS249[37] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    Everything looked good except for your 249, which was old. 249 is used in USB loaders, so this might cause your problem.

    Go back to Chapter 2 of Any Wii guide and re-install the contents of ModPack.zip to get this current.

    EDIT: Either place to get the cIOS current will work (Pob3008's suggestion, or mine)

    Click Below for recommended Links


  5. 1 User Says Thank You llaffer For This Useful Post


  6. #4
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,319
    Thanks
    1,805
    Thanked 4,250 Times in 3,574 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    @samr:

    Be careful where you post, you posted in a HARDMOD-only section... moved thread.

  7. 1 User Says Thank You nightstah For This Useful Post

    Jax

  8. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pob3008 View Post
    Looks like u messed your cios249 up it should be 56 not 37, use the d2x guide to update it

    Sent from my C6603 using WiiHacks
    I installed 56 on 249 and still having the exact same problem...

    Spoiler


    Help please..
    Last edited by llaffer; 05-13-2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags

  9. #6
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,246
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 875 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samrmessi View Post
    I installed 56 on 249 and still having the exact same problem...

    Spoiler


    Help please..
    You managed to mess them all up now. You used to have all of them v8-final except for one. Now you have them all v6, including 255, which I've never seen before.

    Go back and do what I told you to do in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    Everything looked good except for your 249, which was old. 249 is used in USB loaders, so this might cause your problem.

    Go back to Chapter 2 of Any Wii guide and re-install the contents of ModPack.zip to get this current.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  10. 1 User Says Thank You llaffer For This Useful Post


  11. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    You managed to mess them all up now. You used to have all of them v8-final except for one. Now you have them all v6, including 255, which I've never seen before.

    Go back and do what I told you to do in the first place.

    OMG !! :'(

    but i used this guide !! http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...oles-only.html
    can u please give me that file "v8-final" and what's that exception ?
    Last edited by samrmessi; 05-13-2013 at 09:58 AM. Reason: adding a link that i forgot to do

  12. #8
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,319
    Thanks
    1,805
    Thanked 4,250 Times in 3,574 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Because you added a link with a post count of less than 5, your post was Auto-Moderated (I have approved it).

  13. #9
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,246
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 875 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samrmessi View Post
    OMG !! :'(

    but i used this guide !! http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...oles-only.html
    can u please give me that file "v8-final" and what's that exception ?
    Repeating myself is my #1 pet peeve. I do so by quoting myself so I don't have to type it again.

    And now you are making me quote my quote. In other words. This is your last chance to listen to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    Everything looked good except for your 249, which was old. 249 is used in USB loaders, so this might cause your problem.

    Go back to Chapter 2 of Any Wii guide and re-install the contents of ModPack.zip to get this current.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  14. 1 User Says Thank You llaffer For This Useful Post


  15. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    Repeating myself is my #1 pet peeve. I do so by quoting myself so I don't have to type it again.

    And now you are making me quote my quote. In other words. This is your last chance to listen to me.
    ok i understand u, but what was thet exception ?

    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    Repeating myself is my #1 pet peeve. I do so by quoting myself so I don't have to type it again.

    And now you are making me quote my quote. In other words. This is your last chance to listen to me.

    Spoiler



    STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM !!

    any replies dude


    USE THE EDIT BUTTON PLEASE, Multi posting is against forum rules.
    Last edited by llaffer; 05-13-2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: spoiler tags --- again

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •