Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Games dont work

  1. #11
    Jax
    Jax is online now
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,653
    Thanks
    3,216
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximwii View Post
    Look , as I said , the games are not the problem ...
    Here is the system check :

    Spoiler

    I wasn't asking you to rip them again.
    Your cios 250 is patched with ios 38 when it should be ios57.

    Go to D2x Cios Installation Guide and re-install the D2x v8 Wads.
    Also install this cIOS223 [37-38]-v4.
    See if this helps you out and post back either way.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  3. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    I wasn't asking you to rip them again.
    Your cios 250 is patched with ios 38 when it should be ios57.

    Go to D2x Cios Installation Guide and re-install the D2x v8 Wads.
    Also install this cIOS223 [37-38]-v4.
    See if this helps you out and post back either way.
    So as I ask,
    What should i do first ? install all the wads on wad manager to the wii
    or first installing the d2x cios ?
    and what options do I need to choose in d2x cios ?

  4. #13
    Jax
    Jax is online now
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,653
    Thanks
    3,216
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximwii View Post
    So as I ask,
    What should i do first ? install all the wads on wad manager to the wii
    or first installing the d2x cios ?
    and what options do I need to choose in d2x cios ?
    Do the below as it is much easier to understand.

    2nd Method-- As Wad Files


  5. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  6. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Do the below as it is much easier to understand.

    2nd Method-- As Wad Files

    So all ineed to do is install the wads , extract to the sd , open wad manager,
    select "IOS 236" and install all the wads , thats all i need to do ?
    what about "IOS 223[37-38] , why did you said me to download it ?

  7. #15
    Jax
    Jax is online now
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,653
    Thanks
    3,216
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximwii View Post
    So all ineed to do is install the wads , extract to the sd , open wad manager,
    select "IOS 236" and install all the wads , thats all i need to do ?
    what about "IOS 223[37-38] , why did you said me to download it ?
    Yes, make sure you extract them and put them in the wad folder on your sd card and use wadmanager and ios236 to install them.
    This should fix your problem.
    Because your ios223 is only patched with ios38 when it should be 37 and 38.

  8. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  9. #16
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Yes, make sure you extract them and put them in the wad folder on your sd card and use wadmanager and ios236 to install them.
    This should fix your problem.
    Because your ios223 is only patched with ios38 when it should be 37 and 38.
    So do i need to download it on the wad manager or not ?
    and i dont need to do anything with d2x CIOS right ?

  10. #17
    Jax
    Jax is online now
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,653
    Thanks
    3,216
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Please read the Method 2 above..

    You need to download the D2x cios pack, cause that's what your be installing in to the wii.
    You don't download anything with wadmanager.

    Wadmanager will help you install them.(D2x Cios)

  11. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  12. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Please read the Method 2 above..

    You need to download the D2x cios pack, cause that's what your be installing in to the wii.
    You don't download anything with wadmanager.

    Wadmanager will help you install them.(D2x Cios)
    Look , I only installed all the wads (i didnt installed IOS 223)
    what should i do now ?
    Something with d2x CIOS ?
    install IOS 223 (how?) ?

  13. #19
    Jax
    Jax is online now
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,653
    Thanks
    3,216
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Extract that ios223 and put it in your wad folder on the sd card and install it the same way as you did the others. Then post another system check, so we can make sure they installed properly.

    Sent from my IPhone,Jax.

  14. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  15. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Extract that ios223 and put it in your wad folder on the sd card and install it the same way as you did the others. Then post another system check, so we can make sure they installed properly.

    Sent from my IPhone,Jax.
    I installed the ios223 in the wad manager (the same way like I did with the other wads)
    and I think I didnt do something:

    Spoiler


    Maybe I didnt do something ?
    Or its alright ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •