I'm an idiot and need professional help
The subject line says it all. Here's the bullet points:
- A little while back, I hacked my Wii. I was a complete newbie, and despite working in computers I had no idea what I was doing.
- I was successful, however, and soon had my games ripped and all that good stuff.
- Everything ran fine until, one day, I got some new home theater gear. All I did was unplug everything to move it around, and when the Wii was plugged back in, I no longer had a working Wii.
- Since then, my life has gone through a lot of transition through a move and a much busier work schedule. Sadly, I just don't have the time to work on fixing this Wii anymore.
- HOWEVER, it's pissing me off that I don't have my game saves. As stated already, I'm an idiot and I forgot to back up my saved games or I didn't know how.
What I'm looking for is someone to fix this Wii for me. I'm willing to pay, but I'm also not willing to ship my console anywhere. I'd like to do this in person, if possible, so you must live within reasonable driving distance of Washington DC.
Please accept my apologies if this kind of request is frowned upon on these boards, or if I posted this in the wrong section. I'm not sure where to go with this.
Thanks for any help you can offer, and please let me know if you are interested in helping out.