Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Usb Loader GX v3.0 Not loading other backed up games - Please help!

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Usb Loader GX v3.0 Not loading other backed up games - Please help!

    Hello Everyone.. Happy New Year!!!

    I came across this site after searching Google on how to install Usb Loader GX on my Wii 4.2E.

    My Wii was already soft modded back then, but i cannot remember which guide i followed. So to make things less complicated, i followed this guide to the T (thanks to this Forum) and soft modded my Wii again

    Everything seems to be working fine, however i noticed some backed up games wont run. i.e. when you load it, it goes back to the main Wii menu. I played around with the Loader Settings, but no luck. So here i am hoping someone can kindly help me in solving my issues.

    I figured to make things quicker i have to post my Wii's system log. So please kindly see mine in the spoiler below.

    Spoiler



    Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Junior Member dniMretsaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,142
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 331 Times in 269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crazysn1per View Post
    Hello Everyone.. Happy New Year!!!

    I came across this site after searching Google on how to install Usb Loader GX on my Wii 4.2E.

    My Wii was already soft modded back then, but i cannot remember which guide i followed. So to make things less complicated, i followed this guide to the T (thanks to this Forum) and soft modded my Wii again

    Everything seems to be working fine, however i noticed some backed up games wont run. i.e. when you load it, it goes back to the main Wii menu. I played around with the Loader Settings, but no luck. So here i am hoping someone can kindly help me in solving my issues.

    I figured to make things quicker i have to post my Wii's system log. So please kindly see mine in the spoiler below.

    Spoiler



    Thank you in advance.
    Your sysCheck looks fine. What games are they? Have you tried re-ripping them from the original disk with the loader? What format is the drive in?
    Quote Originally Posted by sven
    [16:26:34] i'm never sarcastic.
    [16:26:41] feel free to quote me on that.

  3. #3
    New Member JGcontraman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've had this problem even with wiiflow when im trying to load certain backups. Its not that all my backups don't work but some of them give me an error saying I need to eject the disc and press reset. This was a tricky problem at first but can be simply solved by arranging your custom paths and the IOS you would use to load a certain game. If you used mauifrog's guide, you shouldn't have a problem loading your games since all your cIOS files would be installed. Its really just a matter of picking the right IOS. Go to USB loader settings and set the settings to default. I had this issue when I was trying run emulated nand. I just simply reset to default to get my paths wired correctly for my backups. Most games will run on IOS 223. I can run pretty much all my backups on that such as Skyward Sword, Super Mario Galaxy, etc...

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dniMretsaM View Post
    Your sysCheck looks fine. What games are they? Have you tried re-ripping them from the original disk with the loader? What format is the drive in?
    Thanks for the reply dnimretsaM.

    I have the hard drive formatted to Fat32.

    Just Dance 3 and 4. Both loaded to the HDD from a Windows 7 Laptop (32 bit) using Wii Backup Fusion.

    I will try to install it from the disk and see if that works.

    Quote Originally Posted by JGcontraman View Post
    I've had this problem even with wiiflow when im trying to load certain backups. Its not that all my backups don't work but some of them give me an error saying I need to eject the disc and press reset. This was a tricky problem at first but can be simply solved by arranging your custom paths and the IOS you would use to load a certain game. If you used mauifrog's guide, you shouldn't have a problem loading your games since all your cIOS files would be installed. Its really just a matter of picking the right IOS. Go to USB loader settings and set the settings to default. I had this issue when I was trying run emulated nand. I just simply reset to default to get my paths wired correctly for my backups. Most games will run on IOS 223. I can run pretty much all my backups on that such as Skyward Sword, Super Mario Galaxy, etc...
    Thank you for the reply Gcontraman i will try to do your suggestion also.

    When you say most games run on IOS 223, are suggesting changing the Boot/Standard option from IOS 249 (my current settings) to 223 in the Loader Settings menu?
    Last edited by cjizzle; 01-05-2013 at 06:48 AM. Reason: please use the edit button instead of double posting

  5. #5
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,257
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 2,600 Times in 1,916 Posts
    Some games require a different cIOS to load. You would change this in the individual games settings of your usb loader. Leave the global settings (boot/standard) set as 249, since that is compatible with most games. If you are having an issue with an individual game, you should check out THIS GUIDE.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Some games require a different cIOS to load. You would change this in the individual games settings of your usb loader. Leave the global settings (boot/standard) set as 249, since that is compatible with most games. If you are having an issue with an individual game, you should check out THIS GUIDE.
    Thanks for the reply cjizzle.

    I will do what you sugested and will also read the link.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •