Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Fifa13

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Fifa13

    I'm using the latest CFG loader and having some problems with FIFA13.
    I've re-read the original disk twice but this game freezes now and then.
    I need to power cycle the Wii to get it back running.

    Anyone else seen this behaviour?
    Thx!

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Is nobody playing this game or does it run smooth for all of you?

  3. #3
    New Member 2Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by helimod
    Is nobody playing this game or does it run smooth for all of you?
    FIFA 13 wii is a repackaged FIFA 12. Same game modes, player models, and style. New sound track and cover is not worth +50$

  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Hack View Post
    FIFA 13 wii is a repackaged FIFA 12. Same game modes, player models, and style. New sound track and cover is not worth +50$
    Ah, that is lame.
    Good reason to stick with FIFA 12.
    No problems when running FIFA 12 from HDD?

  5. #5
    New Member 2Hack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    231
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by helimod

    Ah, that is lame.
    Good reason to stick with FIFA 12.
    No problems when running FIFA 12 from HDD?
    Yeah, I played it perfectly fine.

    I still prefer Fifa 11 because its less arcade-y and has online access. But knowing ea, they probably disabled the online by now. Overall I leave FIFA for my ps3 to deal with.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •