Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Just Dance 4 DLC

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Just Dance 4 DLC

    So all I have done to my Wii is softmodding it using the forum's guide, and I'm having great success playing games from my hard drive. I have not installed anything else beyond the basic guide.

    Now, I want to be able to play the Just Dance 4 DLC. What all do I have to install/download, etc. please either help me out here or direct me to a thread that does.

    I apologize if I am doing anything wrong. I am a first time poster and have spent a good amount of time browsing the forum, but it all seems overwhelming, so please help a newbie out.

    Thank you very much

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    canada..on da rock
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 31 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vneseplayer4 View Post
    So all I have done to my Wii is softmodding it using the forum's guide, and I'm having great success playing games from my hard drive. I have not installed anything else beyond the basic guide.

    Now, I want to be able to play the Just Dance 4 DLC. What all do I have to install/download, etc. please either help me out here or direct me to a thread that does.

    I apologize if I am doing anything wrong. I am a first time poster and have spent a good amount of time browsing the forum, but it all seems overwhelming, so please help a newbie out.

    Thank you very much
    go to walmart buy some wii points,open up the store in the game and buy the songs you want.
    they will d/l to your sd card.

    read the rules about piracy.
    The only thing i fear is........ RUST

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,816
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 779 Times in 591 Posts
    I apologize if I am doing anything wrong. I am a first time poster and have spent a good amount of time browsing the forum, but it all seems overwhelming, so please help a newbie out.
    Site Rules:
    2. Piracy and cheating are neither condoned nor supported by WiiHacks. WiiHacks resources and activities support the precepts of “fair use” of the games purchased by our members.

    a) Asking for or providing information, assistance, sources for, or direct provision of pirated materials, theft, or other illegal activities violate site rules.
    so perhaps you need to go back and re read what you agreed to before you posted this fail post...


  4. #4
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by metal View Post
    go to walmart buy some wii points,open up the store in the game and buy the songs you want.
    they will d/l to your sd card.

    read the rules about piracy.
    The Wii Shop is asking me for an update. How do I update it?

    where did i say i pirated anything? all my HD games are back-up copies of my disk. I want to know how to access the store because it asks me for an update and I know better than not to do the nintendo one.

    Please use The Edit function.
    Last edited by Jax; 12-06-2012 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  5. #5
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,654
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Go here to update your >>Shop Channel Update V21<<.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You Jax For This Useful Post


  7. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    see what Jax is doing? yeah that's a lot more helpful than being a self-righteous . thanks jax
    Last edited by Jax; 12-06-2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Removed Disrespect.

  8. 1 User Says Thank You Vneseplayer4 For This Useful Post


  9. #7
    New Member kunparekh18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 145 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vneseplayer4
    see what Jax is doing? yeah that's a lot more helpful than being a self-righteous . thanks jax
    You never mentioned you had the shop channel problem in the 1st post, we are not mind readers.

    Sent from my A75 using WiiHacks, excuse grammar errors

  10. #8
    New Member BabyDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    234
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 41 Times in 37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kunparekh18 View Post
    You never mentioned you had the shop channel problem in the 1st post, we are not mind readers.

    Sent from my A75 using WiiHacks, excuse grammar errors
    I knew you were going to say that.....



  11. #9
    Jax
    Jax is offline
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,654
    Thanks
    3,217
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 1,111 Posts
    Thread Closed!!

    Problem Solved.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •